Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sout
Apr 24, 2014

smug n stuff posted:

yes, I know, that is why I titled this thread "idiot ideas" not "smart ideas"
I wonder how many of these ideas are universal?
A few people have also mentioned their moment of "wait, what if your blue isn't my blue," does anyone else remember that moment distinctly? It was a big thing for idiot me.

Yeah I totally had that. It's weird when you think about it because colour is really just a biological process's representation of photon energies so it's not like anyone would be seeing things in the wrong colour - colour just isn't really a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Hardawn posted:

To stick my foot in the spoke of my bike while traveling downhill

did it work?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

That someday I'd figure out how to do a double jump.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

SeXReX posted:

They could coat the earth in north magnets and give everyone South magnet shoes and we would be able to fly everywhere.

but then you realised that wouldn't work.
but if the shoes had NORTH magnets in them... now we're talking.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Houle posted:

Surprised no one said this yet. When I was really young I was afraid there was a monster waiting to kill me but it couldn't get me so long as my feet or arms were within the confines of the bed. I feel like this was my brain making sense of the whole keep my arms in the car while it was moving or I would lose it rule/reality. That and somehow blankets had this power too.

If you have soft toys in your bed the monsters will go for them first and you can use them as a decoy while you escape.

• Locked thread