Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
I used to be *REALLY* impressed, like really insanely blown away by the fact that a sega CD could play insanely compressed, low quality video clips. Even though I could just turn on a tv and see a comparatively much much better image. I do not understand why the sega cd was ever impressive, but god it was. When I was 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Falukorv posted:

Some plants (most famously willows) can regenerate a completely new root and stem from a fallen branch.

yeah like weed

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
when i was a kid i used to play "cheese factory" in the stream near my house which consisted of just taking a bunch of probably insanely toxic yellow styrofoam insulation and smashing it up and letting it float down the stream

• Locked thread