Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Gatekeeper posted:

i thought vampire teeth had holes in them and they sucked blood up through their teeth like lil sharp pointy straws

i have since learned that they just bite your flesh open with their pointy fangs and then slurp the blood with their mouth and swallow it like normal :(

Whoa, your idea is way cooler!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

I... I think.... I think I want to watch videos of them picking stuff up and generally using those feet as hands. And I don't think it's a sexual thing either.

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

food court bailiff posted:

I had this exact same thought and it lasted until like high school or college (to be fair, it's not like I ran into a lot of vampires who could correct my misunderstanding). Now the whole idea is absurd and I can't imagine where I picked it up from.

It could be that vampires' fangs are awfully similar visually to snake fangs which do work that way (but in reverse) for pumping venom into their victims. Not that crazy if you ask me!

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Say Nothing posted:

I wasted so much of my childhood trying to make batteries explode.

Just throw it in a fire :shrug:

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

YeahTubaMike posted:

i thought ringing the stop request bell on a bus actually physically forced the bus to stop

Holy poo poo that'd be way more fun if it worked that way. Just wait until someone stands up and pull on that thing REAL hard.

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Houle posted:

That might be where I got it from. I read the Hobbit and the first two Lord of the Rings books...couldn't get through the third one. Interesting how fast grammatification can process words.

Is grammatification what happened to all of those GBS posters' avatars?

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Western Backstroke posted:

Teacher asked us to think up how we would run society if we could. As a kid without an allowance, I wanted a world where I could get toys without money. So, I proposed a world where everyone worked their job, whatever that may be, and took what they needed. You make shoes? People can take ur shoes. You need bread? As long as you worked as a shoemaker, just take some bread! And you want a toy…? No money required!

Teacher made me redo it, because she said there cannot be a world without money :ussr:

American education system at work, friends.

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

If you got REALLY REALLY strong, you could grab your own feet, pick yourself up, and fly through the air.

:confused: How else do you think Superman can fly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

KomodoWagon posted:

Jesus you people were some dumbshit kids. My parents would have knocked the living poo poo out of me if I'd ever done or said anything half as stupid as what you guys are posting here. I think the worst I ever did was ask if dogs came from a factory and earned myself a smack that must've been heard across the neighborhood. My ear was burning for a good half hour but I learned not to ask stupid questions.

Turn on your parents.

• Locked thread