Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i thought ringing the stop request bell on a bus actually physically forced the bus to stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Houle posted:

That girls had their vagina around where the penis was, so that if you had a really long penis you could basically skewer her and go into another woman and that that was what threesomes were.

i thought that boys just rubbed their dicks on the outside until sperm came out

posting instances of genital confusion in an "idiots ideas you had as a kid" thread feels like cheating though

quote:

- That women's hair got darker if they lost their virginity, so if I noticed a girl's hair change I assumed she had sex
- I wrote a letter to Missingno asking it to return the Pokemon I lost in a saving battery glitch thinking Missingno was sentient and messing with my game of Pokemon Red :(

these, however, are amazing

• Locked thread