Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Dave_Indeed posted:

If I'm on an elevator that gets hosed up and starts falling down the shaft.... or an airplane that's going down... jump, just before impact and I'll be aight.

That was my thought too. Just jump out of the plane when it's like 3 feet off the ground you can make it.

I thought that colors in sunsets were caused my air pollution and that made me really sad. I swear I read it in a Berenstein Bears book, and they lied to me :mad:

I thought that when people died in movies they were actually getting killed, and thought it was sort of wasteful to sacrifice yourself for a movie that might not even be that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

That life is a meritocracy and the people who are most successful worked the hardest to get there

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

My wife's aunt used to do rape kits at a hospital, which meant that she was on-call for overtime whenever a call came in (usually in evenings or early mornings). She's a pretty open person, and never used euphemisms or couched her language around her kids.

Her son's first grade teacher asked her if everything was OK at home, because her son said that his mom was out late at night doing "sexual salts"
She had to start defining some terms for him

• Locked thread