Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

I think Trump needs to be the People-Eater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

YES. :five:

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

Just for discussion, it's an unfortunate coincidence that Trump and Bannon are a pair, because they both occupy the same archetypal spaces quite frequently. They are both slovenly, bloated old dictator-men types. Worse, Bannon is more-so slovenly and bloated than Trump is, but is less prominent. So, you run into the dilemma when assigning Mad Max warlords of who should be the People-Eater, because Bannon is without a doubt more People-Eater than Trump, but Trump is still a drat good fit.

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

Lurdiak posted:

It's not that hard to make the spray-painted fat guy with bad orange hair into Immortan.

I mean I know Immortan is kind of cool despite being a pathetic evil piece of poo poo, and making Trump seem even a little cool seems wrong, but it's there.

I agree, I had originally included something to that effect. Immortan Joe might be too complimentary for Trump. Immortan Joe would have gotten something through congress by now.

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

That's fuckin' perfect. :bravo:

• Locked thread