Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Some make the second one look like he's jacking two dicks lol

Crossover post with "Unnecessarily Censor Images" topic.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Immortan trump pls

gently caress you.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

I'll take "Low Hanging Fruit" for two hundred please.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

iSheep posted:

low effort version of this one was bothering me.

EDIT:

:worship:

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

*Doofing intensifies*

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Man that's some bullshit what the gently caress g0m.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Vince McMahon lookin rough there.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Okay how about Trump on the "Haulin rear end And Gettin Paid" $10000 bill from Idiocracy? I mean I'd do it myself but, you know, "utter lack of talent and ability" and all.

Goddamn didn't even get a fuckin Hall of Shame mention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I mean I know Immortan is kind of cool despite being a pathetic evil piece of poo poo, and making Trump seem even a little cool seems wrong, but it's there.

Trump is cool in the same way Immortan is cool. Both of them are monstrous caricatures of the excesses of unbridled capitalism, and they own that poo poo. Trump has never pretended to be a decent human being a day in his life. Colonel Moore doesn't lie awake at night wondering how much the Wretched hate him, and I guarantee you Trump doesn't give a drat how lovely and zero effort my entries in this topic are.

• Locked thread