Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This was my first time trying the blow up image effect in photoshop. But I think someone needed to do this.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

trump did 9/11

The towers were blocking the sunrise from shining on the Trump tower and something had to be done about it.

Someone plz rush to correct me with the geographical nerd knowledge of NYC.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

lololol "One meme has been particularly popular on Twitter in the last few days. After President Trump posed for a photo pretending to drive a semi-truck, someone thought it would be funny to put it on top of a toy-car"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

PathAsc posted:

Now make it Ivanka. I can't from work

I dunno, there's not anything really visible from the woman that you could put Ivanka in and make it work.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Macasaurus posted:

this thread was stickied like 2 months ago, here's to another 2 months and maybe 5 pages and 3 amusing posts

Um we probably have at least 3 years left of this thread.

• Locked thread