Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

OGS-Remix posted:

While I don't condone hacking that would be hilarious to do as a hacker. Just teleport behind people mid-jump punch and play the Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru sound clip before you knock them out.

what was funny was I got knocked out in one punch, then he teleported and my team mate who was shooting at him at the same time finished me off so I couldn't even report the dude for hacking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

VulgarandStupid posted:

If you equalize your sounds, you can't tell where vehicles are. Vehicles are free kills, don't do this.

doesn't it gently caress with gunshots and footsteps also? I don't even have this option for my logitech headphones

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
yeah I can't hear the in-game voice chat above the plane, boat, or buggy and its hard to hear it over any of the other vehicles. Sound in general needs a looking at in the game. Why does fog sound like a ghost in my closet?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Hooplah posted:

Every time i click play and try to queue, it says matching, then after about 30 seconds just says matching canceled and I can't get into a game. Anyone else having this issue and/or know a fix? I tried restarting the game and refreshing the UI.

this kind of happens to me every time after I play a game, it will say "failed to match or matching canceled" or some dumb poo poo then I'll try to click ready and it won't let me click at all and then I magically end up in a match a couple minutes later without hitting anything its weird.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
they still couldn't make the menu remember my selection options for what gametype I want to play what the hell pubg

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
a bunch of new people bought this game because im really high on the rankings and I've somehow won six or seven games since I started playing again yesterday. They certainly improved a lot, but a couple things need to be changed. Like the loving compass needs to have more contrast on the desert map because its so bright I have to look at the ground to get a bearing sometimes and the yellow color squad marker blends in really well with the sand and I just murdered my team mate on accident.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

There are definitely some aspects of the new map I don't like, such as the amount of buildings in certain areas and the added height of some buildings, but that's more on me than the map itself. I can bust out the 5-8 kill winning rounds with some regularity, but I'm also a very cautious and sneaky player so forcing me into close fights with small angles cramps my natural playstyle.

The performance bump can't be denied, though, and I think I just need more time to adjust how I play rather than making GBS threads on the map.

I think the use vertical space in the new map is the best part. But I too feel like there are less vehicles than on the old map, especially along the road. They just need to add weather to the new map and get the old map with weather back in a reasonable rotation.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
as far as I can tell the vast majority of the big bugs have been fixed and the ones that are left are hilarious like the plane kicks everyone out right at the start of the flight and its madness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Dangerllama posted:

Alright I bought it. Is there a discord thread I haven't found because I haven't looked for it?

there is a link in the op

• Locked thread