Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia

Helter Skelter posted:

PUBG won't work through family share any more.

I shared my library with my brother, he is able to play PUBG on my PC with his own steam account. It still shows my own stats though... Does not solve your problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
What's the max zeroing distance for AWM with a 15x? Can you even see the guy at that range, even as a pixel?

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
25X and a spotter with a shot calculator that takes into account the wind, bullet drop, earth's rotation and curve. Also general Canadianness.

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
Huh, apparently Dr. Disrespect cheated on his wife and is taking some time off, complete with a tearful public breakdown on stream.

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia

AnElegantPeacock posted:

What is the equivalent of the school on the new map? Is there one yet? I took some time off and need to get a feel for how this game plays again. All that mario odyssey has left me soft and weak.

Pecado wrestling arena gets consistent high number of players.

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
Miramar has some really intense last circles.. My first chicken dinner in squads here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPsotLs9sm0

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia

Jarmak posted:

That would be fun but I really enjoy the gunplay of PUBG and part of the fun of it is getting a format where "ARMA" gunplay is fun.

I want literally this same game but executed better.

Blizzard Battle Royale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia

Gridlocked posted:

I stalked a guy around, found a sickle he left behind waited for him to walk past me around a blind corner

Annnnd apparently my swipe missed but his shotgun blast hit me in the face from a 45 degree angle.

It appears match making lag is real, which would explain all the guys speaking Russian.

Melee is terrible in this game, only try it when you absolutely, positively need to.

• Locked thread