Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
I enjoy watching TimTheTatman stream with LETSGOCHAMP cus Tim constantly lies to Champ about how many people he's killed, what he's found, etc. It's hilarious. And neither of them can drive the cars so when they get in squads, the other 2 people they're playing with are constantly subjected to Tim driving off cliffs and getting stuck on rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:

buglord posted:

performance aside, is there any downside to having high settings enabled? Like could someone play the game at lowest settings possible to spot people easier? I've had this problem in a few games where I feel like I'm being sneaky but I'm called out because none of that stuff actually renders at distance if someone is playing on low.

Yeah, currently foliage doesn't show up on the low settings but that's something they're looking into.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:

Bardeh posted:

Gameplay

Adjusted movement speed of endgame play zones
Adjusted weapon sound volume in the lobby

Bug fixes

Fixed a bug with the volume of crouch walking

Nice. It says alot about the quality of this as an early access game that these are by far my biggest issues with the game so far, and they're fixing them already. Once those performance optimisations come in, along with mantling, IMO it'll be pretty much ready for a full release.

They should turn the volume on the lobby weapons up just to piss everyone off

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
gently caress nothing more annoying than landing alone, with no one nearby, inside the circle, searching the first house you find and getting a SCAR with an 8x scope and an AK plus plenty of ammo, not seeing another soul and then the circle changes and you're outside and you have to move a little bit so you go over to the next group of houses and there's some rat sitting inside with a shotgun pointed right at the door.

• Locked thread