Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK
Is there a Discord set up for this yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

Another sniping suggestion. Never sit on top of a hill to snipe. Always have something behind at your high vantage point. That way your body won't break the horizon and make it easy for someone to spot when they look in your direction.

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

Noob tip: Don't spawn almost naked. While it may seem edgy you limit your carry capacity . Coats, shirts, pants all have carry capacity in game.

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

Just took first with a friend in duo's . Pretty stoked since this is both of first time ever placing first.

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

I have an i5-6600k with a 1070 and im not really seeing a ton of issues. I mean its early access so i don't expect perfection yet

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

Just read from the devs that we are getting a Vector .45 acp. Hopefully its not just a crate gun. And now .45acp will be worth holding onto. (chance to get a tommy gun are rare )

More information will be released in the patch notes later today.

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

While riding in a motorcycle on duo's. The driver hits a bump ,we somehow get flung infront of the motorcycle. It runs us over and we die.

Next game 3 of us jump off bridge while slightly injured. 2 team mates instantly die.

drat you blue hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

The Orange County servers seem horrible for lag. And I live in Washington state so I don't think there should be a problem.
Guess I'll go back to the North Atlantic Servers.

• Locked thread