Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

Perestroika posted:

Is there any site or wiki somewhere with the particular, detailed stats of the weapons? I'm kinda wondering how for example the M16, M416, and SCAR-L stack up against each other, aside from the obvious things like fire modes and attachments.

There are stats of each weapon in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

Perestroika posted:

No, the one to the left.

Wait no, my left.

Seriously, I can't get the people I play with to just use cardinal directions, so this happens every drat game. :allears:

I have a friend who has to hold his hands up with this thumbs extended so that his left hand makes a little "L" shape to know which direction is left. There is no way he's going to be able to figure out all 4 cardinal directions!

Sadly I feel like this is the majority of gamers as well.

deathbagel fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Mar 29, 2017

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

I think they should just make people being damaged by the circle glow brightly, maybe even with a beacon going into the sky. That way if they manage to sneak up on people inside of the circle, then it's the people in the circle's fault.

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

The first time I played this game I was really confused how someone was bombing the poo poo out of the church I was looting

That was God trying to smite you down for stealing his hard earned guns and ammo!

• Locked thread