Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

LampkinsMateSteve posted:

I pretty much watch Sacriel play this, and I get loads of good tips. But I am really bad at this.

It seems easy to get to top 20, top 15, just by avoiding the heavy traffic landing zones, and stealthing to the circle (still don't know where the "sure" vehicle spawns are). But then it seems I never have any armour or enough meds. Great game though - this is the first game of this kind that I have played, and I really enjoy what little I've played of it.
Sacriel isn't bad and he's the streamer I watch the most as well, and the one that convinced me to buy the game in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

The worst stream I've seen of PUBG was DrDisRespectLive, which I turned off in under 2 minutes.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

StarMinstrel posted:

Is it me or the health you lose per tick outside the white zone is proportional to the distance the blue circle has to travel from the end of the countdown? I seem to have noticed a huge difference between say the first constriction and some the end game ones.
I don't think it's proportional: what I heard is that the damage increases for each phase.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Ostentatious posted:

Is there any reason to wear clothing at all in this gsme it doesnt seem like it matters.
You gain inventory capacity if you wear clothes.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Admiral Joeslop posted:

What happens when it's just you and someone else? Do you abandon your values and kill someone?
He only aims for second place.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

My first chicken dinner for duos ended up with 3 left (me, my team mate and an unknown) in the last circle, but we couldn't find the 3rd guy at all (the circle was really small and he was not showing up anywhere. So after looking for him again and again, and testing the outside and seeing that we you would die in less than 5 seconds, we just waited for the final circle to collapse while taking stims/prepping first aid.

My team-mate went down and I was about to go down too then I got the Chicken Dinner. Still puzzled about what happened there.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

causticBeet posted:

I prefer to take the more subtle approach to teamkilling where I just am constantly out of position, making bad call outs, and ignoring loot. I find it to be way more effective.
There's also the classic of starting a revive, stopping half-way, then shouting at your teammate to stop moving and just watching him die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

The killfeed is good because of the times when you reach a circle that just chunks out your health, and you get several messages in a row of 'Idiot died outside of the zone'

• Locked thread