Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just got this game. I look forward to running around getting shot by people I can't see a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Well I played my first few games. The very first game I ran into a house a few seconds after touching ground and a guy shot me dead with a shotgun. I actually made it to nr.6 on my 2nd game, mostly because i never encountered any of the other players lol. I shot a guy with an uzi at the end and got gunned down by another guy behind me

I don't really know which guns are good/better than others so when i find cool gear I don't always know if I should switch it out

Also is there a way to vault over fences/tiny walls and poo poo? I can't get over so many fences in this game :negative:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's just searching for a game forever...not finding anything :(

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
"PC servers are down in all regions. We are investigating the cause. We greatly appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience."

:allears:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's mostly just luck

You can get better at the game but most of my deaths have been to guys I couldn't see. It's not like a tense firefight or whatever, it's about who gets the drop on who first. Sometimes I go entire games and only see like 2 people total as well so even if you suck you can do well if you're just careful

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This game needs tanks

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A game like PUBG with gunplay and polish of a battlefield game would be Too drat Cool

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have played most first person shooters and DICE games are always at the very top of the genre, despite wonky animations or whatever at launch.

Battlefield 1 was so good, lightyears ahead of PUBG

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think this game is good simply because it is so drat open and a lot of unexpected stuff can happen. But it's mostly only good in squads

When I play alone it just feels like I roll the dice constantly, no matter how careful I am. I spend an eternity scanning some place and see nothing, then I run up to it and it turns out a dude was hiding behind a pixel somewhere and I get shot in the back and die

At least with squads your teammates can pick you back up when bullshit happens and there's time for your team to respond to stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When are we gonna get a game that has 6 billion players on a map the size of Earth?

• Locked thread