Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Is there any tips for making my headphones better for this game? I feel like theremust be some settings I'm missing because I have a drat hard time tell direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Speaking of aiming are there any guides for leading a target at range? I can't hit anything for poo poo further than 80 meters out. People say to watch where the bullets go but I can't see where my bullets hit.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Gay Horney posted:

Can't wait to watch LeBron destroy this team in a few weeks

Raptors fans cant even catch a break reading games :(

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I got killed by a guy with a pan while I had a shotgun :(

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Is it possible for them to voice recognition ban the people screaming 'friend of the family' and other words?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
http://i.imgur.com/TMoJ9gd.gifv

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Kills with good guns like the M4 raise your elo, so does wearing trenchcoats

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
They need to add food requirements to this game to disincentivise camping

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I would like to see berries in this game that you can eat for a slight health boost

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Bobbin Threadbear posted:

Does playing a female model give an advantage? Like smaller shoulders and thinner body, making you harder to see in some situations and harder to hit?

It makes you hornier, higher testosterone, quicker reflexes

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
So whats the consensus on first person versus normal. Worth trying out the game again for? I hated the camping originally.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
So I just had a situation where there were two left and the timer on the circle stopped at 1 right before the last one. The other person alive was nowhere in sight. The timer stayed frozen for a good 5 minutes while I waited around. Then all of a sudden it started constricting again and the other guy died before the circle got all the way in. What the gently caress?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Elentor posted:

You reached the final timer. It just freezes and gives you guys time to murder yourselves. If you take too long to do that, it starts to collapse all the way

Yeah but why couldnt I find him anywhere?

Here's the spot we were at https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/847094133793622234/FC098F7F9DA3FA82A5B59449ADF5C410FA76AE58/

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Hooplah posted:

I haven't done any bush-hiding since I started playing 1pp. Is it even possible to stay concealed while getting a view of your surroundings? I'm always convinced some part of me is sticking out when I cant spin my camera around to check

I have used Bush hiding to a couple wins now in fpp. If you make it so that you are just barely peaking out you can stay quite hidden.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Crouching in a ditch doesn't work at all in fpp

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
They need to bring stats to FPP so my stupid friends will play

What does the badness score in the discord mean?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
What do you guys think about combining this game with the Long Dark?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Everyone post their after-reset small sample size totally sustainable stats

https://pubg.me/player/DyckBoss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Vetitum posted:

Here's the current NA Solo leaderboard...

Move on, nothing to see here

What does this mean?

• Locked thread