Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
https://twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/943739853736497152

should be just another hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Just refresh the lobby if you see this, it's a common bug.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

yeah, man i hate these bugs like, "getting shot in the head and dying because i wasn't fast enough on the draw with my trusted firearm".

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

i'm awful at this game, but i love this game solely from the moments where things go right and i catch a dude who is worse than me. also i figure my job is help better players win when they find my medkits and suppressor, aka the PUBG support class

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

i love this game, but i accept in my heart if they ever put mines or place-able explosives, i will never play it again. i would probably have a heart attack if was clearing a place and instead of a gunshot, it's a huge loving explosion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I died to a red zone for the first time playing with a friend and we decided to take a buggy right through it because who ever dies to a red zone what are the odds? I figure thats what mines would be like

red zones are fine because it's a big rear end red circle and you get some time from it's generation to it's activation. a sudden explosion out of no where would make me piss myself since the solo game is basically a horror game if you're not super confident with your ability to shoot/spot folks, and mines would be the biggest jump scare i could think of, and i am not up for that.

• Locked thread