Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Do you run faster with gun put away or lower encumbrance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
This game is only the good parts of dayz. If you are one of the people who thought "I like dayz but..." this game probably fixes whatever your gripe is with it. It's by no means perfect but the shorter sessions really drill down to what I loved about the original mod with out all the exhausting bullshit that went along with it.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=902871688
i'm better than 94 people

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I think squads of eight or ten would be reasonably sick.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I killed a guy and found a trench coat called Player Unknowns Trench Coat or something. Does this drop from crates or did I kill a hacker or the developer or what

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Nothing worse than seeing someone who doesn't see you 100m or so away, lining up your shot, holding your breath, squeezing the trigger, and seeing no puffs of blood before he turns around and kills you

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
it's better to assume cosmetics do not change your hit box because to assume otherwise would be woefully retarded

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
When does the patch go live?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
People are saying AR's are much more rare now. Any confirmation?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
You should start with a level 1 backpack imo. You can't pick up anything else til you find it anyway so it would remove backtracking and stuff

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
had a couple of cool moments with the crossbow but I won't be picking it up again. I had my back to the blue on a hill, saw someone, put a bolt in them, and they didn't react. I was about 15 feet away and they had no fucknig clue where I was. ducked back behind my tree to reload, popped out, shot him again, and his friend came up the hill and shot me. the dude I shot twice was still alive but easily finished off with my AR. fuckin dumb that you can hit someone with two bolts and they will live but five shots to the knee with a Vector will kill them instantly.

In another solo game I found the crossbow in the sunken city and made that city my loving castle--I got a couple of really cool completely stealth kills with it after stalking people through the city. still died to the blue eventually but that was a really cool experience.

The only other circumstance I can imagine using it is in a squad game where a couple of you have it. if you can be completely stealthy and line someone up with 3 bolts at once they'll go down immediately. but hten you're destroying either your long or clsoe range firepower. needs a buff IMO

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 23, 2017

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Drop into big cities and kill people. I've been doing a lot better when I take a more predatory mindset. Game becomes a lot more fun when you stop avoiding fights at all costs and just get good. You'll lose a few games but actively hunting people will make it a lot easier for you to not be hunted.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I like the random circles. If the map was less bad we would have fewer bad circles though.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
imo the fields of gatka should be a giant man high cornfield. That alone would really help with the scarcity of cover

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
i ran into a house and got shot by someone right outside. closed the door behind me sprinted upstairs and after confirming his footsteps were behind me jumped out the balcony and immediately ran back inside and upstairs. he started sprinting around and throiwng grenades and poo poo while I lurked in a side room upstairs. he came upstairs around the corner and I said in comms "dumbshit motherfucker" and he immediately turned around and ran back downstairs at which point I popped out and shot him in the back. he was dead before he got to the first floor.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Got a win in solo duo and squad now. I think duo is typically my favorite way to play but if you can get a squad with no weak links it's fun as loving hell.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
if you see some dipshit at the club wearing a button down shirt buttoned all the way up and one of those horrific square hats following around several different groups of girls in succession you've found yourself a fuckboy.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Serious question: Why do you guys watch other people play video games?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Can't wait to watch LeBron destroy this team in a few weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Crossbowns

• Locked thread