Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Odobenidae posted:

In the new test patch it looks like they changed skydiving from the plane. Now your terminal velocity is 200 km/h and you can't dive straight down anymore, only at a slight angle. The re-added 360 degrees of vision makes up for it though.

just when i finally managed to start accurately hitting a landing spot in the shortest time. i guess it's time to relearn the basics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
for what it's worth every 1v1 i've gotten into after 1.0 dropped has felt very smooth and it's pretty easy to see why i win or lose (loving railings in my line of fire :mad:)

• Locked thread