Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hooligan
Jun 15, 2001

Arrogant Dutch Fuckwit.
Really loving this game. It has been a while since I've been enjoying a game this much. Mostly I'm playing in a squad of 3 people with friends.

I mostly end up in the high-rise buildings next to the school, pretty much in the middle of the map. This gives me a bit of an advantage since I'm close or inside the circle most of the time and it is a perfect place to pick off people on lower rooftops and at the nearby school. When you do have to run, you still have great tree cover all around.

I'm a big Arma 3 player who has been closely involved with mods such as Exile and Epoch and have been playing Battle Royale with my fiancé a lot. I will get her a copy this week and she will be a great addition to our 3 man team. Opened a few crates so far and got 2 padded jackets, nice little advantage to my inventory space!

Ended up second last night. Really did not see the guy creeping up behind me.. slammed my desk with my mouse... Anyone got a tip for a good new gaming mouse? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooligan
Jun 15, 2001

Arrogant Dutch Fuckwit.
DayZ was good a long time ago, but it has been a complete pile of poo poo lately.

I had 3 chicken dinners within 2 days, I am getting better but it is probably because I'm getting to know the map and I know some good vantage points depending on the circle.
My main "tactic" is to just hide in a shed and kill people that pass by or wait until the rest of the people kill each other. Still ending up with an average of 5 - 6 kills per match.

Biggest wtf moment was killing someone from 300m away with a Kar98 and a red dot sight. Could see him running away from the school building and killed him with a single shot... loved it!

hooligan
Jun 15, 2001

Arrogant Dutch Fuckwit.
Had a good few rounds the last couple of days, won quite a few.

However, sometimes my team does surprise me out of nowhere.......

https://clips.twitch.tv/ResoluteMiniatureArugulaTooSpicy

hooligan
Jun 15, 2001

Arrogant Dutch Fuckwit.
They found my "hax" guys ....

https://clips.twitch.tv/BrainyScrumptiousEchidnaTooSpicy

• Locked thread