Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beejay
Apr 7, 2002

I love the hell out of this game, can't stop playing. Despite being terrible I have 3 top 10 finishes including a #2. My biggest downfall is being in what I think is a perfect place and then ending up outside the circle and having to leg it across a wide open field. Need to think ahead more.

LampkinsMateSteve posted:

I watch him when he plays with Sacriel, but I use multistream so I get Summit's point of view (maybe with 3 seconds delay), but I mute Summit and listen to Sacriel, so I hear all of Summit's voice comms, but none of the calling out subs and donors.

https://multistre.am/sacriel/summit1g/

Watching his cam though, you can see that any downtime and he is constantly talking to his chat. Must be draining. It takes a real skill to play the game, keep up a semi-coherent conversation with another streamer, while constantly thanking subs and donors.

Yeah, this is a big reason that he is so successful is that he interacts like a champ. Somehow I find it much less grating than what feels like "fake nice" of someone like CohhCarnage who is a little over the top with subs/donos. Summit made it so you had to donate $50+ to get it on screen the other night and people were STILL donating with troll/nonsense stuff for $50. Amazing.

Tekopo posted:

The worst stream I've seen of PUBG was DrDisRespectLive, which I turned off in under 2 minutes.

Yeah... I keep hearing how entertaining he is but holy poo poo. Every time he dies it's a "poo poo game" and not his fault. Maybe that's his schtick but it doesn't appeal to me at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

NickBlasta posted:

It's like TOMCLANCYS if TOMCLANCY actually made a game himself.

THIS. I don't know why so many people think this game is called "Playerunknown" or even worse I see people say "playerunknow." The name of the game is Battlegrounds. It's "made by" Playerunknown.

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

The more you play the less you will die without knowing what happened.

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

I actually found a DayZ thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3595380 :)

• Locked thread