Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

This game is really good so far, but I can't ever clinch things once I'm top 10 due to almost never playing FPS games.

Had a match that looked promising, where I was able to win a 3-way Kar98k snipefest on top of the mountain in the northeast. The circle is collapsing to me and I might actually be able to set up a defe- oh wait no here come 6 CS:GO maniacs in buggies just driving straight up the side of the mountain at the last second to twitch headshot me and each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

I guessed I lucked out on NA tonight because I didn't have any noticeable lag. Even made second place in a solo and might have won if I'd stood up with a gun in my hands instead of nothing after throwing a flashbang.

On second thought, I started playing while the flashbang was removed so I've never actually seen how (in)effective it is in this game. Maybe that was a dumb play anyhow.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

drat, almost got a win in my third game back but missed shots on the last guy while trying to peak over a hill (or maybe shot the hill due to my scope?). I've only played on the new map so far but performance has been rock solid even on my old i5 2500k.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Finally started to get the hang of playing FPP, except for the part where I shoot other people without dying. Good thing the new map doesn't have any weapons on the lobby island to practice with. :thumbsup:

The leaderboards make no sense, though. Apparently a whopping three top tens and only seven kills in 20+ games is "top 2%" performance, but I can't seem to find any of that bottom 98% to shoot at in game. You would think they'd just be standing around in the open firing into the sky to have worse stats than me.

• Locked thread