Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

Would I get much of a performance increase upgrading from a GTX 1070 from a GTX 960? Also, would going from 8GB to 16GB RAM help at all? I already have the game installed on SSD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

Thank you to whoever said to upgrade from 8gb to 16gb RAM... it did make a big difference.
I've always heard anything past 8 isn't beneficial for games, but I suppose that isn't true.

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

I know a big thing in lobbies is to hit Z and crawl around as a snake, but there's a whole new wave going now where you hit C and crawl around as a crab.

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

Saw something weird last night:
In a squad, spectating my friend who is the last one left.
He is hiding in one of those shacks, and a hail of bullets hits the doorway, like an insane amount. Human players generally in my experience won't just waste ammo shooting at a door, they'll wait till they have a shot on a person before they fire. This wasn't the case: the bullets kept coming.
Eventually he gets killed, and I see in he overhead view like 15 players, all wearing red shirts. They're all moving back and forth erratically, close to one another. I understand squads are limited to about 4 people, right? This was way more than that, all working together. How they moved looked really weird. I'm convinced they were bots, or not possibly controlled via multi box, I'm not sure. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

I'd definitely say duos or squad with people who talk is more fun than solo, but the price tag is worth it for how addictive and fun the experience as a whole is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

Are people on the Asia server considered less skilled?
I was playing with some randoms on the NA discord server who insisted on playing on Asia because the competition supposedly wasn't as stiff.

• Locked thread