Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarnien
Jul 4, 2003
Champion of the World!!!

DiggityDoink posted:

I'm really enjoying https://www.twitch.tv/joshog as another option for late night other than Grimmz. Solo matches are fun but Josh runs squad and duo more often and they seem to have way more action.

Also, Drdisrespect is loving terrible to watch, he's negative as gently caress when he loses, constantly blaming it on the game or something else. I'll watch Viss or anyone else during the day.

Yeah Doc has been a lot less interesting lately. Seems like he's enjoying the game less. Complains tons, and also seems to be missing his shots/his opponents are getting better. Watching Viss+Smak, Grimmmz, and JoshOG (usually in that order) lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnien
Jul 4, 2003
Champion of the World!!!
Any of you pro-AF goons have tips for increasing fire rate/firing full auto from range? I can single click decently accurately, am riding a ~2.5kda in most modes, but I'm absolute trash at full auto from anything further than 10 feet. I can't even single-click that fast from range without recoil getting out of control, and I feel like it's one of my biggest weaknesses in this game.

Any general rules/tips for controlling recoil from range?

• Locked thread