Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolaMundo
Apr 22, 2004
uragay

sponge would own me in soccer :(
How the hell do you crouch jump out of windows?
I've seen people do it on the second floor of the barn for example but I just can't. I've no trouble crouch jumping fences or over barrels and other stuff but those drat windows are driving me crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolaMundo
Apr 22, 2004
uragay

Dyz posted:

Either practice or bind the crouch and jump keys so you can hit them with the same finger. I used to use V but im used to having crouch on my mouse.

I try it all the time but no luck with windows and as I said I crouch jump over other stuff without problems. I guess I'l just keep trying then.

HolaMundo
Apr 22, 2004
uragay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3N9z96qKI&t=1352s
When you run out of bullets just use the kar as a shotgun. I suck so I don't think I can pull this off ever again.
Also, make sure your frags are equipped instead of your smoke grenades.

• Locked thread