Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

buglord posted:

I hate games of this nature but after screwing around with it last night I can say it's fun for a filthy casual like myself. Gonna have a friend over tonight to try it out and see if it sticks (and maybe I can con him into getting a copy so we can do doubles) 😎

That's how I felt, then my cousin gifted me a copy and we've been playing duos. I'm really bad at games but the stakes are so low all things considered that it's fun just to get as far as you can. I rarely survive contact with the enemy but the feel of the game is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Got this game last night and goddamn it's loving exhilarating whenever you find someone. Gonna be playing this one for a while although I did experience some lag when I landed from the plane once.

I always get way too excited and either jump too soon or too late when I run across another player. I have a single kill across all my games that I'm super proud of though!

• Locked thread