Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Keep fighting the good fight brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Predisposition to cheating is a social construct.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

abigserve posted:

honestly if PUBG dies due to hackers/idling/other cheats that's probably it for me for videogames

PUBG is a diamond in the rough and the most fun I've had playing a game literally ever. To have it ruined by the community would be like ok why have I spent like 60 real life days playing this poo poo?

LOL, same here. I'll probably pick it up on Xbox over the winter and play from the couch when I get some free time. I dont see any other game giving me the same rush.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

I'm sure he's great and all, but how about this dude:

https://kotaku.com/trying-to-make-i...7425.1467134244

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Some semi auto sniper or m16 and a micro uzi is how I like to play.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Shooting Blanks posted:

TPP, who cares

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Banano posted:

did they make a new map yet

Yes. But you don't get it. To give it to you would be throwing it away.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

No Safe Word posted:

Some dude went ballistic in chocotaco's channel about this for a few hours one night and donated a dozen or more times ($1+ apiece) about it, and subscribed.

He just couldn't believe that choco preferred a shotgun for his non-AR weapon unless he has a one-shot sniper.

I think it all depends how well the game is running for you. This patch has been a little rough for me in close combat.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Just played a bunch of games on the test server, the only thing that really bothered me was the awful bombing sounds. The ui and map stuff is minor and they'll work it out.

Gunplay felt awesome, very risky exposing yourself. Looting was better than ever, movement wasn't horrific, was a nice preview of what's to come. Game still rules.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

I read somewhere that putting some stuff on Very Low means the CPU will do the rendering, and putting them to Medium would offload it to the GPU. This could be total bullshit though, I have no source reference for it even.

This is true, I'd like to know what's what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

DoubleT2172 posted:

This is such a load of poo poo people already have data caps and pay more for higher bandwidth even when NN was happening

Careful now. Internet is over remember?

• Locked thread