Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Taxi
*Good sex guy spills bad sex guy's drink*

BSG: Hey you spilled my drink! Get ready for a beating.

GSG: I'm good sex guy.

BSG: Sorry sir, my mistake. Here, let me refresh that martini for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

If you don't know what type of sex guy you are then I have bad news for you. That means that you are the bad kind. You are a bad sex guy. Good sex guys frequently get very enthusiastic feedback which implies good stuff. So you would know if you were good like me. I am a very powerful good sex guy and everyone tells me.

:jerry:

alnilam

David Bowman, who has never thought of himself as much of a sex guy, travels through several stargates and ages a hundred years only to die and find himself reborn as a celestial perfect sex guy

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

David Bowman, who has never thought of himself as much of a sex guy, travels through several stargates and ages a hundred years only to die and find himself reborn as a celestial perfect sex guy

*shrugs, looking at camera* "it's a living!"

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Bad sex guy: "Hey guys! I'm a good sex guy!!"

Good sex guy: "I care about your feelings and I'm here to support you"

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I'm the good sex guy. You may have read such novelisations of my life as
Mills & Boone: A Good Sex Affair
Mills & Boone: Good Sex In The Good Sex Hotel With The Good Sex Guy
Mills & Boone: Good Sex With The Guy Who Does Good Sex; That's The Good Sex Guy
Mills & Boone: I Wish That Guy Would Let Me Cheat On My Husband With Him But He's Just Too drat Noble And Also Good At Sex; He's The Good Sex Guy

fuck. marry. t-rex

alnilam posted:

hey stinkoman, people say you're the good kind of sex guy, but, i want to be the good kind of sex guy too.

No way, you're just a kid, maybe when you're older

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Bad Sex Guy can only do up to 68

eonwe

good sex guy: ill do the sex to anyone really well

bad sex guy: *gets a boner and his dick explodes*

cda

by Hand Knit

mister magpie posted:

😜

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Good sex guy neatly arranges his lube and dildo collection in a big black briefcase.

Bad sex guy tosses all his lube and dildos in an old painters bucket

Space Taxi
*The elite Sex Corp unit lines up to attention on the parade ground in their dress uniforms*

Commander Phillips: Listen up, men. For Bad Sex Guy O'Neil's valor above and beyond the call of duty, he is hereby awarded the Medal of Honor and promoted to Good Sex Guy First Class.

Sex Corp: Hooray!

Android Blues

HotSoapyBeard posted:

I'm the good sex guy. You may have read such novelisations of my life as
Mills & Boone: A Good Sex Affair
Mills & Boone: Good Sex In The Good Sex Hotel With The Good Sex Guy
Mills & Boone: Good Sex With The Guy Who Does Good Sex; That's The Good Sex Guy
Mills & Boone: I Wish That Guy Would Let Me Cheat On My Husband With Him But He's Just Too drat Noble And Also Good At Sex; He's The Good Sex Guy

mister magpie posted:

eonwe posted:

good sex guy: ill do the sex to anyone really well

bad sex guy: *gets a boner and his dick explodes*

Majuju posted:

"Though it has taken us nearly a decade for construction, and required both the unparalleled investment and cooperation of the international scientific community, I am pleased to announce today that the Large Hardon Collider is ready for full operation. This facility will allow us to explore the hidden depths of our universe, with the goal of discovering that truly elusive dream: the neutral sex guy."

*ribbon cutting, polite applause*

cda posted:

Secrets to being a good sex guy

The first secret of being a good sex guy is: There is no secret. Just be a good sex guy.
The second secret of being a good sex guy is: There is no secret. I told you that.
The third secret of being a good sex guy is: If you're still reading, congratulations, you weren't fooled. There is a secret to being a good sex guy which i discovered years ago. The secret is to never read to the end of things, because the end is where you end up getting owned by me, the good sex guy. I will never reveal my secret.

FutonForensic posted:

:) i'm good sex guy. i'll keep insisting on going down on you and i'll try not to grunt so loud when i'm thrusting

:twisted: i'm bad sex guy. i'll tug your hair a little and smack your butt while i keep saying "yeah, u like that??" in a silly low voice

and now, let's meet our mysterious third contestant!

:zombie: i'm worst sex guy. i always fart when i orgasm and i accidentally got a little too much back in my foreskin restoration surgery. i've been a virgin longer than i've been alive

*good and bad sex guy start sweating profusely in the face of strong competition*

Vynar posted:

I am the sex king of loving otherwise known as the good sex guy.

Space Taxi
When bad sex guy finishes sex he says, "I'm sorry."

When good sex guy finishes sex he says, "You're welcome."

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Can I hear more about Sexual Jones?

FactsAreUseless

lmbo calrissian posted:

Can I hear more about Sexual Jones?
You should try the movies.

Sexual Jones (1969)

Sexual Jones In Your Business (1969)

Sexual Jones: Good Sex Guy (1970)

Jones vs. Dracula (1972)

Sexual Jones And Dolemite Together At Last (1973)

Sexual Jones And Shaft And Dolemite Together At Last (1973)

Sexual Jones 2 (1975)

Sexual Jones (1984)

Sexual Jones Walks Again (1986)

Sexual Jones: The Man Who Defined The Black Screen And The White Bedroom In The 1970s (1999)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

im not sure whre this came from but when i logged on to my computer this morning it was there and a note that said youll know what to do with this when the time is right i checked my locks an dit didnt look like there was a break in and im pretty sure i checked i closed the door right when i came home im worried that maybe someone else who used to live here has a key or somethiung and maybe came back to do this i hope this satisfys them

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 31, 2017

• Locked thread