Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
i have sex the good way. ladies get at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
sex is like an art. there's a good way to do it, and a bad way to do it, and I do it the good way, not the bad way

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

When the bad sex guy has sex, a wolf howls and an eagle feels desolate. When the good sex guy has sex, a cactus blooms in the desert. A sand vermine scurries from its hole and lets the sand wash over its coat, cleaning it of grit - when the good sex guy has sex.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

Blaxploitation hero Sexual Jones, a character appearing in more than 35 different films from 1973-1986,[1] is often described in the films as a "bad sex guy."[2] However, the audience is then informed that the characters in the film "can dig it."[3] In this way, Jones can be defined as both a "good sex guy" and a "bad sex guy," a dichotomy that Dr. Cornel West calls "the paradox of black sexuality in white society."[4]

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Sex is like pizza: when it's bad, i won't have it, and when it's good, i do

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
me: :grin: girl let's have sex
her: are you the good kind of sex guy or the bad kind?
me: the good kind.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Secrets to being a good sex guy

The first secret of being a good sex guy is: There is no secret. Just be a good sex guy.
The second secret of being a good sex guy is: There is no secret. I told you that.
The third secret of being a good sex guy is: If you're still reading, congratulations, you weren't fooled. There is a secret to being a good sex guy which i discovered years ago. The secret is to never read to the end of things, because the end is where you end up getting owned by me, the good sex guy. I will never reveal my secret.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
i'm the good kind of sex guy, but...is sex good? if sex is bad, then being the good kind of sex guy is bad.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I am the bad sex guy. I am bad at sex. women do not enjoy sex with me, but sometimes do because everyone makes mistakes.

Hey, let's never be in the same room, or else the universe might end

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Did I loving stutter? I'm the good kind of sex guy. You heard me. No need to wonder what kind of sex guy I am. It's the good kind. Been having it for years, no problems here. So get off my loving dick with this "what kind of sex guy is he" poo poo. Check the label, dumbass; it says "Good"

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Do u think it's impossible to have sex and be good? Well io've got news for you, and the news is called: it's me, the good kind of sex guy

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
ever since the world changed on November 8 2017, i've been thinking; it's time. it's time to let people know i'm the good kind of sex guy

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
love this new hallmark line of greeting cards they created for me. example

Outisde: I'm the good kind of
Inside: sex guy

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Outside: Greetings,
Inside: I'm the good kind of sex guy

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Outside: What kind of sex guy am I? Read the inside of this card to find out.
Inside: The good kind

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Outside: Happy birthday, Grandma!
Inside: I'm the good kind of sex grandson

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Q: How many good sex guys does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: One (me)

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
IO'm such a good sex guy,. that when I take the Myers-Briggs, my MBTI type is GOOD SEX GUY.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Hitler was definitely a monster, but he was also, according to legend, the good kind of sex guy. Sorry if your brain can't stand nuance.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

mister magpie posted:

Bad Sex Guy can only do up to 68

😜

• Locked thread