Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

The good sex guy, Spenta Mainyu, battles endlessly in opposition to the bad sex guy, Angra Mainyu. Humanity, of course, is bent over in the middle and getting it at both ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Goofus finishes first and wants to watch TV while they do it.

Gallant does the exact same thing because our misogynist culture doesn't value women's sexual needs #YesAllSexGuys

FactsAreUseless

Blaxploitation hero Sexual Jones, a character appearing in more than 35 different films from 1973-1986,[1] is often described in the films as a "bad sex guy."[2] However, the audience is then informed that the characters in the film "can dig it."[3] In this way, Jones can be defined as both a "good sex guy" and a "bad sex guy," a dichotomy that Dr. Cornel West calls "the paradox of black sexuality in white society."[4]

FactsAreUseless

Sex is like pizza: it gives you diabetes.

FactsAreUseless

There are good Sex-men, like Cyclops, and bad ones, like Wolverine, but they can still work together.

FactsAreUseless

I'm the good kind of SEX GUY. *guitar riff* Yeah the good kind of SEX! GUY! *guitar riff*

FactsAreUseless

Good sex guy: tantric meditation
Bad sex guy: tantric-or-treat

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless

Piso Mojado posted:

hey which wikihow did you git that from? just curious. i mean if it came from a sex tutorial that would be cool. not that i need it, of course.
I asked my girlfriend(s) to take a picture of me.

FactsAreUseless

Outside: Oh the places you'll go!

Inside: The mouth, vagina, and anus.

FactsAreUseless

cda posted:

IO'm such a good sex guy,. that when I take the Myers-Briggs, my MBTI type is GOOD SEX GUY.
Just like Hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

lmbo calrissian posted:

Can I hear more about Sexual Jones?
You should try the movies.

Sexual Jones (1969)

Sexual Jones In Your Business (1969)

Sexual Jones: Good Sex Guy (1970)

Jones vs. Dracula (1972)

Sexual Jones And Dolemite Together At Last (1973)

Sexual Jones And Shaft And Dolemite Together At Last (1973)

Sexual Jones 2 (1975)

Sexual Jones (1984)

Sexual Jones Walks Again (1986)

Sexual Jones: The Man Who Defined The Black Screen And The White Bedroom In The 1970s (1999)

• Locked thread