Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

Deep into the thick of the Sex World Championships Steve lands the dismount. The crowd goes wild. A single tear runs down his face as the judges hold up their cards. 10 they all say. Finally, Steve is a good sex guy.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Draped in a American flag, Steve stands atop the podium. He is flanked by a disappointed Finn and weeping Hungarian. They despair in their inferior medals. Steve has claimed the gold. Finally America has a true champion. Steve the most good sex guy in the world. Gold Medalist Freestyle Gay Division. A national hero.

Senior Management

The name's Sex Guy, Bad Sex Guy. Gaze into my seductive fedora eyes.

Senior Management

Diligently, the bad sex guy watches youtube tutorials hoping to one day improve.

Senior Management

I am the sex king of loving otherwise known as the good sex guy.

Senior Management

I will take you on the ride of your life but you need to sign this waiver first and also bring cash. The tickets to the theme park are $55 each and we need to at least split the gas.

Senior Management

FactsAreUseless posted:

I asked my girlfriend(s) to take a picture of me.

As the girlfriends in question we are of one mind and united in this logical path. We took the picture. This is the admin's true form. King of the good sex guys. Also Billy has somehow joined our collective hive mind and won't leave and he is getting weird with his strong opinions about Mountain Dew Baja Blast.

Senior Management

I am the mediocre sex guy. My partners would describe me as adequate if they existed. And trust me, they do.

Senior Management

It takes a lot of work being the good sex guy because all she has to do is lie their disappointed in me while I do all the heavy lifting. Seriously Janet I do not think that moving your couch up a flight of stairs counts as foreplay no matter how much you promise that it is a sexy act and look at your phone.

Senior Management

Sometimes while making a sex I accidentally forge a deep emotional connection and have to skip down in fear. And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl I hop right into that car of mine and ride around the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

If you don't know what type of sex guy you are then I have bad news for you. That means that you are the bad kind. You are a bad sex guy. Good sex guys frequently get very enthusiastic feedback which implies good stuff. So you would know if you were good like me. I am a very powerful good sex guy and everyone tells me.

• Locked thread