Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Good sex guy:
The 1500s; a monastery somewhere in southern France (don't worry I've translated)
Monk: "I don't understand, how can it be that I, a celibate monk could be the one true good sex guy who can save the world from bad sex? Is it not against our teachings?
Abbot: "Fear not my son, sometimes our calling can take us outside the Church, follow your true path"

Bad sex guy:
At the same time, in a monastery in England
Monk: "I... I think my calling is to be a good sex guy"
Abbot: "Shut your filthy mouth, heathen!! Now bend over and let me fondle your arse you bald young trollop!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
Bad sex guy: "Hey guys! I'm a good sex guy!!"

Good sex guy: "I care about your feelings and I'm here to support you"

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
I'm the good sex guy. You may have read such novelisations of my life as
Mills & Boone: A Good Sex Affair
Mills & Boone: Good Sex In The Good Sex Hotel With The Good Sex Guy
Mills & Boone: Good Sex With The Guy Who Does Good Sex; That's The Good Sex Guy
Mills & Boone: I Wish That Guy Would Let Me Cheat On My Husband With Him But He's Just Too drat Noble And Also Good At Sex; He's The Good Sex Guy

• Locked thread