Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's not that hard to outsmart or even kill a xenomorph. I don't think I would have any problem with it. The same goes for the likes of Predator, Freddy Krougar, Jason, and so on. I can think of plenty of ways to survive encounters with any of them, or even turn the tables and kill them myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
What would you have done differently if it was your dumbass on the Nostromo?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ROFLburger posted:

I wouldn't have explored the alien wreckage, instead sending a robot down to do it, its really that simple. Plus my training in Krav Maga (thanks to my time in IT, my salary has allowed me to study martial arts in my leisure time) and small firearms skills, I could easily kill a xenomorph should I come across one. It wouldn't even be a challenge

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You can't kill Freddy Kreuger because he's already dead

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

All you need to do to defeat a xenomorph is pick yourself up by your bootstraps

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

ROFLburger posted:

Kill the loving alien nightmare worm that just burst out of your colleague's chest with a fork despite the other colleague shouting 'no!'. The end.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
all you need is your wits and a razor sharp castle forged steel katana folded one thousand times by a master blacksmith to fell these foes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Heh. Killing a xenomorph is simplicity itself... child's play.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
I would seduce the Xenomorph with an erotic mating dance

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Improbable Lobster posted:

I would seduce the Xenomorph with an erotic mating dance

No you wouldn't.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Killing a predator, or even a terminator wouldn't even present a challenge to be honest. It's amazing how simple killing alien or robot life would be. Trivial at best.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Marry/gently caress/Kill Alien/Predator/Terminator

Marry the Predator, gently caress the Xenomorph, kill the Terminator.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I could beat the Predator with one arm tied behind my back.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*effortlessly evading the Xenomorphs clumsy blows* Ok, this has been fun, but I think it's about time I killed you.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*rips a Xenos head off* Hah Hah Hah, Die!

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

A predator would acknowledge my superior intellect and just leave me alone :shrug:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

[looks up and smirks] Heh... did you really think I wouldn't notice you? You should run while you still can. *nearby Predator decloaks and runs away*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arnold: GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!!!!!!!!
Me: I'll take my time, thanks.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Arnold blows out a security guards knees, crippling him for life]: He'll live

*i swag over with the MAG-7 semiautomatic shotgun and unload a round in the guards head* Stop loving around....

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
Oh, you have a little mouth inside your mouth. *pumps shotgun* How cute.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
[sipping coffee behind a desk while watching camera feeds from drones shooting up a xenomorph hive]: Heh, nice.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I agree OP, me, my japanese girlfriend and two friendly Yautja killed like a billion of those fucks and I only had my robot gun arm with me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If I saw a xenomorph I would pee myself and likely be killed in seconds.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I wish Terminator was real and a machine uprising killed billions of people so I could be one of John Connor's trusted lieutenants.

Dinosaurs! fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Mar 26, 2017

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

They don't even have eyes. Even Terminators have eyes.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Beer_Suitcase posted:

They don't even have eyes. Even Terminators have eyes.

One of many weaknesses most people don't think to exploit.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I would eat lots of spicy food in space. It would make the xeno baby Unhappy and leave.

Predator would have his heat sensor screwed up.

Terminator? Not in space ever.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
[Destroying several Yautja (Predators) with powerful kicks and gun kata]: Come on, at least make me break a sweat

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Improbable Lobster posted:

[Destroying several Yautja (Predators) with powerful kicks and gun kata]: Come on, at least make me break a sweat

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[loving a terminator in the rear end to dominate it] Yeah you like that LOL I bet you do, loving freak.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

*Xeno hisses like a cat, extends its little secondary whiny jaw, bangs its stupid oblong head on the ceiling, sprays acid saliva all over the goddamn place*
Me: [emits the longest low-pitched snort ever]

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
What if the real alien is the people

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

People, xenomorphs, and everything else for that matter are of little concern now that I have completed my study of the blade.

HP Hovercraft
Jan 1, 2006

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
What about a Thing? If you find yourself trapped in an isolated location with a Thing you're pretty much hosed.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HP Hovercraft posted:

What about a Thing? If you find yourself trapped in an isolated location with a Thing you're pretty much hosed.

That would probably be the easiest thing in the entire world to beat. Easiest alien life form to kill. Period.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*nearby dog splits open and morphs into grotesque entity*
Me: [sighing, slipping on brass knuckles] Really? This is A Thing now? This is A Thing in TYOOL 2017? Cripes...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HP Hovercraft posted:

*radioing in from sniper position on roof* Isolated location... right...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*nearby dog splits open and morphs into grotesque entity*
Me: [sighing, slipping on brass knuckles] Really? This is A Thing now? This is A Thing in TYOOL 2017? Cripes...

net cafe scandal posted:

*radioing in from sniper position on roof* Isolated location... right...

Lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Falling asleep on purpose to kill Freddy]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Palpek posted:

Kill the loving alien nightmare worm that just burst out of your colleague's chest with a fork despite the other colleague shouting 'no!'. The end.

Black Baby Goku posted:

I wouldn't have explored the alien wreckage, instead sending a robot down to do it, its really that simple. Plus my training in Krav Maga (thanks to my time in IT, my salary has allowed me to study martial arts in my leisure time) and small firearms skills, I could easily kill a xenomorph should I come across one. It wouldn't even be a challenge

aw poo poo