Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Falling asleep on purpose to kill Freddy]

That was the plot to a Nightmare on Elm Street film that was being optioned a few years back IIRC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Improbable Lobster posted:

That was the plot to a Nightmare on Elm Street film that was being optioned a few years back IIRC

IT was the plot already, in Freddy 6

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
In a darkened warehouse with no backup, I ruthlessly beat the fuckshit out of Red Forman, Leland Palmer etc using just regular human MMA moves.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

IT was the plot already, in Freddy 6

Freddy Kruger is just a regular old pedophile with burn marks and a gay rear end glove. With my several trainings into lucid dreaming that I had with the help of Kratom and Elsa/Spiderman ASMRs I can definitely say for sure that even on the dream world I'd kick his diddler rear end forward and back with my bare fists and a dream chainsaw on my hands.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I thought it was weird that apparently not a lot of people out in the country around this camp have firearms with which to shoot Jason- or at least not good ones

I live in the midwest and most of the property on pretty much all the lakes I've been to here is owned by heavily armed rednecks

If Jason attempted to slash up the lovely camps I used to go to he'd get mowed down in a hail of gunfire from like a dozen meticulously customized ARs

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plutonis posted:

Freddy Kruger is just a regular old pedophile with burn marks and a gay rear end glove. With my several trainings into lucid dreaming that I had with the help of Kratom and Elsa/Spiderman ASMRs I can definitely say for sure that even on the dream world I'd kick his diddler rear end forward and back with my bare fists and a dream chainsaw on my hands.

Lol

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
(Jason punches a mans head off and the head lands in a trash bin, which then slams shut) (I walk from the shadows behind the bin doing a slow clap) real nice Jase... but if you're done warming up I'm going to kick your rear end.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Freddy Kruger? This is a nightmare then... I fear nothing more than wasting my skills on pathetic, weak opponents. *sighs* very well...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Freddy Kruger? This is a nightmare then... I fear nothing more than wasting my skills on pathetic, weak opponents. *sighs* very well...

Lol

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

(My first punch to the terminator blows his entire face off, revealing its metal skull) ah... for the first time in 10 years I can fight without holding back.. don't break too easily!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*Interrupting Hannibal Lecter mid-speech* Get out of my way you gay old man.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Puts down an even better business card than Patrick Bateman] Oh this?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

(Jason punches a mans head off and the head lands in a trash bin, which then slams shut) (I walk from the shadows behind the bin doing a slow clap) real nice Jase... but if you're done warming up I'm going to kick your rear end.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[saunters up to the pedestal with the gold statue on it and easily replaces it with a similarly weight bag of dirt without even hesitating]

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:five:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

[saunters up to the pedestal with the gold statue on it and easily replaces it with a similarly weight bag of dirt without even hesitating]

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Knows exactly where my pipe is without even wondering about it]

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

IRon Man: When this is all over, I'm going to take you guys out for shawarma

Me: I actually have reservations for the Momofuku Ko today so... yeah... no.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Alien: Look at my poo poo! Look at my poo poo! This is... my.. this is my dark tanning oil, lay out by the Pool

Me: That's actually not a big deal to me. I could also have tanning oil exactly like that if I wanted it, which I don't.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
*using the programming skills I picked up by playing Shenzhen I/O I disable the airlock override button remotely, preventing Ash from allowing the away team ingress. Kane still dies, but the Alien is left to rot on LV-426*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Reading out of the Necronomicon Ex-mortis and loving up the words on purpose with a smile on my face]

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Alien: Look at my poo poo! Look at my poo poo! This is... my.. this is my dark tanning oil, lay out by the Pool

Me: That's actually not a big deal to me. I could also have tanning oil exactly like that if I wanted it, which I don't.

Ahaha

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Tyler Durden: ...Never been in a fight. You?

Me: Yes. Dozens.

Tyler Durden: oh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jenny Agutter posted:

Lol

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

:vince:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

[suddenly, independently recognizes the Matrix is an illusion and flies into the sky] Wow, you guys really thought this could trick me? The human eye naturally sees at 30 frames a second and anything more than that looks artificial.

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 30, 2017

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

Lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Me: Klaatu... Barada...

(Suddenly raises middle finger)

FUCKYOU!!

(A bunch of wimpy rear end 50s people die of shock and Klaatu retreats into the spaceship, crying)

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

Lol.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Patrick Bateman: "Do you like Huey Lewis and the News"
Me: "Of course I do it's the 80s now put the axe down and let's do some cocaine bitch"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Xenomorphs have acid blood. Shoot them with baking soda bullets, problem solved.

Bit messy, I guess. But you'd get lots of views on space youtube.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
*Takes a strong sleeping pill before sliding a tab of LSD under my tounge*
Ok Freddy, you're in my world now.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
*strides into funhouse mirror maze, shattering Eminem's 4.28 words per second record by candymanning furiously*

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
"Mr Snipes." I say, nodding to the croupier as I methodically place my $10,000 chips down on 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36, 0 and 00.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jenny Agutter posted:

Lmao. This forum is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Tyler Durden: "I want you to hit me as hard as you can."

Me: "No.. No you don't my friend."