Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Charles Bukowski posted:

Tyler Durden: "I want you to hit me as hard as you can."

Me: "No.. No you don't my friend."

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*smash cut to Tyler Durden's funeral*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

*smash cut to Tyler Durden's funeral*

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

*Velociraptor blindly runs into claymore I set up on my flank*

Heh, you didn't think I'd fall for THAT did you?

*shoots other raptor*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[shaking my head and chuckling as the cops carry Pee Wee Herman away from the movie theatre before stealthily blowing my load into a carefully concealed tissue packet inside my comically oversized trenchcoat]

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill— [Morpheus opens his hand, and reacts with a start when he realizes it is empty] huh? How did...
Me: [popping red pill into my mouth] Morpheus, you have a lot to learn [laughs]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

no they will not posted:

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill— [Morpheus opens his hand, and reacts with a start when he realizes it is empty] huh? How did...

Lmao

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Hah, that's a good one!

-takes off sunglasses to put them back on-

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

*Completes chalkboard math problem as Matt Damon walks up with his mop*

Me: Heh, how do you like them apples?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

no they will not posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

no they will not posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

[shaking my head and chuckling as the cops carry Pee Wee Herman away from the movie theatre before stealthily blowing my load into a carefully concealed tissue packet inside my comically oversized trenchcoat]

Lmao

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Arnold: "If it bleeds, we can kill it."
Me, holding a severed Predator head: "Way ahead of you, Gov."

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

In Training posted:

Jesus lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*simply walks into Mordor*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

LOL

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Terminator: I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle

Genius IT guy: oh GOD are they still making Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Resistance Infiltrator Model-101 Version 2s? Jesus Christ this company is backwards.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Terminator: I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle

Genius IT guy: oh GOD are they still making Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Resistance Infiltrator Model-101 Version 2s? Jesus Christ this company is backwards.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > BYOB: an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness. > Cool Crew Chat Central > The Cyberdyne SKYNET Mock Thread, Year 5: The T-1000 Has The Wrong Kind Of Mercury Polyalloy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7... Last

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
ED-209: you have five seconds to comply.

Me: I'll only need one.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Blake: as you all know, first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

Me: excuse me... I actually work in the IT department and as a result make a very decent salary with no need for the pressure of sales, and actually I have technical knowledge which far exceeds yours. If I wanted something as childish as a Cadillac, I could easily afford one. But I'm mostly into drones these days.

Blake: My mistake sir. Could you please direct me to the sales floor?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I love you.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Blake: as you all know, first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

Me: excuse me... I actually work in the IT department and as a result make a very decent salary with no need for the pressure of sales, and actually I have technical knowledge which far exceeds yours. If I wanted something as childish as a Cadillac, I could easily afford one. But I'm mostly into drones these days.

Blake: My mistake sir. Could you please direct me to the sales floor?

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

ED-209: you have five seconds to comply.

Me: I'll only need one.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Princess Leia: I love you!
Han Solo: I know.
Me, Keven: wow, that was really disrespectful. As a male ally, I feel that women should be treated with respect and we should listen to and aknowlege their feelings and opinions. Also, as an aside, I know the force and can jump even higher than Luke can.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who watches the watchmen?

Me [watching the movie on my big tv] Me dumbass.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > BYOB: an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness. > Cool Crew Chat Central > The Cyberdyne SKYNET Mock Thread, Year 5: The T-1000 Has The Wrong Kind Of Mercury Polyalloy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7... Last

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Beats the Space Jam team easily, helping out the aliens] Oh you mad huh?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Using advanced software I personally developed to guarantee the Angels don't win their division, angels playing the outfield or otherwise]

Black Baby Goku fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 30, 2017

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The Joker: Hrnnnnn do you want to see a magic trick?
Me: no.
The Joker: I'm going to make this p-
Me: I said no, dork.
The Joker: (licking his lips like a dumbass)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Joker: I'm going to make this pencil disappear..
Me: *fires several perfectly aimed shots from my concealed carry, reducing the pencil to splinters* You really are a joker.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

ANTON CHIGURH slowly raises the cattle gun to KEVEN's head. Keven is afraid, placid. The gun moves upwards and rests, gently, in the center of his forehead.

CUT TO:

Reverse shot. Now Antons face fills the frame. A matching cattle gun rests against his forehead, as well. The normally unflappable Anton's eye twitches.

CUT TO:

Back to Keven. The cattle gun against his forehead trembles slightly. He SMIRKS.

Keven: Alright pal. Let's dance.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*camera dramatically flickers between three sets of eyes, then over to a pair of aviator sunglasses under a wide-brimmed fedora*

Me: I know I'm good, so what does that make you jokers? Bad, ugly...and dead.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Witch King of Angmar: No mortal man can defeat me!

Me: Beast mode.... Activate.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Aidan Gillen: You kids wouldn't last one day in the Scorch.

Me: Make that a month.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ahaha

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Frank: What kinda beer do you like?
Jeffrey, quiet: Heineken...
Frank: HEINEKEN!? gently caress that poo poo! Pabst! Blue Ribbon!
Me: Uck. I actually brew my own chocolate stout in my garage... when my Ferrari's not taking up all my work space.
Frank: Goddamn you're one suave fucker.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Brevity IS wit. :golfclap:

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
[I shake my head ruefully as The Cloverfield Monster struggles to untangle itself from a set of powerlines. The guy with the camera tries to start filming, but I smack it out of his hand.]

Me: the quality of your footage would be worse than nothing. I have a much nicer camera that I use in my spare time, but I left it at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
[woodward and bernstein furiously bang on their typewriters. The apartment is littered with news cutouts, scrunched up pieces of paper and cigarette butts. I saunter in and slap a photograph of Richard Nixon on the table.]

Me: It was him, you idiots. He did it.