Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If I saw a xenomorph I would pee myself and likely be killed in seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

(Jason punches a mans head off and the head lands in a trash bin, which then slams shut) (I walk from the shadows behind the bin doing a slow clap) real nice Jase... but if you're done warming up I'm going to kick your rear end.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[saunters up to the pedestal with the gold statue on it and easily replaces it with a similarly weight bag of dirt without even hesitating]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jenny Agutter posted:

Tyler Durden: ...Never been in a fight. You?

Me: Yes. Dozens.

Tyler Durden: oh

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

*smash cut to Tyler Durden's funeral*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[shaking my head and chuckling as the cops carry Pee Wee Herman away from the movie theatre before stealthily blowing my load into a carefully concealed tissue packet inside my comically oversized trenchcoat]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

ED-209: you have five seconds to comply.

Me: I'll only need one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who watches the watchmen?

Me [watching the movie on my big tv] Me dumbass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[beats Vin Diesel in a street race without even shifting out of first gear]