Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Heh. Killing a xenomorph is simplicity itself... child's play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I could beat the Predator with one arm tied behind my back.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

[looks up and smirks] Heh... did you really think I wouldn't notice you? You should run while you still can. *nearby Predator decloaks and runs away*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*nearby dog splits open and morphs into grotesque entity*
Me: [sighing, slipping on brass knuckles] Really? This is A Thing now? This is A Thing in TYOOL 2017? Cripes...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

[saunters up to the pedestal with the gold statue on it and easily replaces it with a similarly weight bag of dirt without even hesitating]

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

[suddenly, independently recognizes the Matrix is an illusion and flies into the sky] Wow, you guys really thought this could trick me? The human eye naturally sees at 30 frames a second and anything more than that looks artificial.

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 30, 2017

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

Tyler Durden: ...Never been in a fight. You?

Me: Yes. Dozens.

Tyler Durden: oh

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

no they will not posted:

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill— [Morpheus opens his hand, and reacts with a start when he realizes it is empty] huh? How did...
Me: [popping red pill into my mouth] Morpheus, you have a lot to learn [laughs]

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

[shaking my head and chuckling as the cops carry Pee Wee Herman away from the movie theatre before stealthily blowing my load into a carefully concealed tissue packet inside my comically oversized trenchcoat]

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*simply walks into Mordor*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Terminator: I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle

Genius IT guy: oh GOD are they still making Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Resistance Infiltrator Model-101 Version 2s? Jesus Christ this company is backwards.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > BYOB: an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness. > Cool Crew Chat Central > The Cyberdyne SKYNET Mock Thread, Year 5: The T-1000 Has The Wrong Kind Of Mercury Polyalloy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7... Last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Blake: as you all know, first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

Me: excuse me... I actually work in the IT department and as a result make a very decent salary with no need for the pressure of sales, and actually I have technical knowledge which far exceeds yours. If I wanted something as childish as a Cadillac, I could easily afford one. But I'm mostly into drones these days.

Blake: My mistake sir. Could you please direct me to the sales floor?

Lmfao