Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's not that hard to outsmart or even kill a xenomorph. I don't think I would have any problem with it. The same goes for the likes of Predator, Freddy Krougar, Jason, and so on. I can think of plenty of ways to survive encounters with any of them, or even turn the tables and kill them myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*effortlessly evading the Xenomorphs clumsy blows* Ok, this has been fun, but I think it's about time I killed you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arnold: GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!!!!!!!!
Me: I'll take my time, thanks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Beer_Suitcase posted:

They don't even have eyes. Even Terminators have eyes.

One of many weaknesses most people don't think to exploit.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HP Hovercraft posted:

What about a Thing? If you find yourself trapped in an isolated location with a Thing you're pretty much hosed.

*radioing in from sniper position on roof* Isolated location... right...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Freddy Kruger? This is a nightmare then... I fear nothing more than wasting my skills on pathetic, weak opponents. *sighs* very well...

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*Interrupting Hannibal Lecter mid-speech* Get out of my way you gay old man.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

IRon Man: When this is all over, I'm going to take you guys out for shawarma

Me: I actually have reservations for the Momofuku Ko today so... yeah... no.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Charles Bukowski posted:

Tyler Durden: "I want you to hit me as hard as you can."

Me: "No.. No you don't my friend."

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*smash cut to Tyler Durden's funeral*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

no they will not posted:

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill— [Morpheus opens his hand, and reacts with a start when he realizes it is empty] huh? How did...
Me: [popping red pill into my mouth] Morpheus, you have a lot to learn [laughs]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Joker: I'm going to make this pencil disappear..
Me: *fires several perfectly aimed shots from my concealed carry, reducing the pencil to splinters* You really are a joker.