Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ROFLburger posted:

What would you have done differently if it was your dumbass on the Nostromo?

I wouldn't have explored the alien wreckage, instead sending a robot down to do it, its really that simple. Plus my training in Krav Maga (thanks to my time in IT, my salary has allowed me to study martial arts in my leisure time) and small firearms skills, I could easily kill a xenomorph should I come across one. It wouldn't even be a challenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Improbable Lobster posted:

I would seduce the Xenomorph with an erotic mating dance

No you wouldn't.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Killing a predator, or even a terminator wouldn't even present a challenge to be honest. It's amazing how simple killing alien or robot life would be. Trivial at best.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*rips a Xenos head off* Hah Hah Hah, Die!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Arnold blows out a security guards knees, crippling him for life]: He'll live

*i swag over with the MAG-7 semiautomatic shotgun and unload a round in the guards head* Stop loving around....

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

[Destroying several Yautja (Predators) with powerful kicks and gun kata]: Come on, at least make me break a sweat

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[loving a terminator in the rear end to dominate it] Yeah you like that LOL I bet you do, loving freak.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HP Hovercraft posted:

What about a Thing? If you find yourself trapped in an isolated location with a Thing you're pretty much hosed.

That would probably be the easiest thing in the entire world to beat. Easiest alien life form to kill. Period.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*nearby dog splits open and morphs into grotesque entity*
Me: [sighing, slipping on brass knuckles] Really? This is A Thing now? This is A Thing in TYOOL 2017? Cripes...

net cafe scandal posted:

*radioing in from sniper position on roof* Isolated location... right...

Lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Falling asleep on purpose to kill Freddy]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

That was the plot to a Nightmare on Elm Street film that was being optioned a few years back IIRC

IT was the plot already, in Freddy 6

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plutonis posted:

Freddy Kruger is just a regular old pedophile with burn marks and a gay rear end glove. With my several trainings into lucid dreaming that I had with the help of Kratom and Elsa/Spiderman ASMRs I can definitely say for sure that even on the dream world I'd kick his diddler rear end forward and back with my bare fists and a dream chainsaw on my hands.

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Work Friend Keven posted:

Freddy Kruger? This is a nightmare then... I fear nothing more than wasting my skills on pathetic, weak opponents. *sighs* very well...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Puts down an even better business card than Patrick Bateman] Oh this?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

[saunters up to the pedestal with the gold statue on it and easily replaces it with a similarly weight bag of dirt without even hesitating]

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Knows exactly where my pipe is without even wondering about it]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Work Friend Keven posted:

IRon Man: When this is all over, I'm going to take you guys out for shawarma

Me: I actually have reservations for the Momofuku Ko today so... yeah... no.

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Reading out of the Necronomicon Ex-mortis and loving up the words on purpose with a smile on my face]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jenny Agutter posted:

Tyler Durden: ...Never been in a fight. You?

Me: Yes. Dozens.

Tyler Durden: oh

Lmao. This forum is great

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

no they will not posted:

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill— [Morpheus opens his hand, and reacts with a start when he realizes it is empty] huh? How did...
Me: [popping red pill into my mouth] Morpheus, you have a lot to learn [laughs]

Lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*simply walks into Mordor*

LOL

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Terminator: I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle

Genius IT guy: oh GOD are they still making Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Resistance Infiltrator Model-101 Version 2s? Jesus Christ this company is backwards.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > BYOB: an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness. > Cool Crew Chat Central > The Cyberdyne SKYNET Mock Thread, Year 5: The T-1000 Has The Wrong Kind Of Mercury Polyalloy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7... Last

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Beats the Space Jam team easily, helping out the aliens] Oh you mad huh?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Using advanced software I personally developed to guarantee the Angels don't win their division, angels playing the outfield or otherwise]

Black Baby Goku fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Shoots butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid in the head with one bullet while they are arguing about jumping into the river]