Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
(Jason punches a mans head off and the head lands in a trash bin, which then slams shut) (I walk from the shadows behind the bin doing a slow clap) real nice Jase... but if you're done warming up I'm going to kick your rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Freddy Kruger? This is a nightmare then... I fear nothing more than wasting my skills on pathetic, weak opponents. *sighs* very well...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

(My first punch to the terminator blows his entire face off, revealing its metal skull) ah... for the first time in 10 years I can fight without holding back.. don't break too easily!

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

IRon Man: When this is all over, I'm going to take you guys out for shawarma

Me: I actually have reservations for the Momofuku Ko today so... yeah... no.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Alien: Look at my poo poo! Look at my poo poo! This is... my.. this is my dark tanning oil, lay out by the Pool

Me: That's actually not a big deal to me. I could also have tanning oil exactly like that if I wanted it, which I don't.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

ED-209: you have five seconds to comply.

Me: I'll only need one.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Blake: as you all know, first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

Me: excuse me... I actually work in the IT department and as a result make a very decent salary with no need for the pressure of sales, and actually I have technical knowledge which far exceeds yours. If I wanted something as childish as a Cadillac, I could easily afford one. But I'm mostly into drones these days.

Blake: My mistake sir. Could you please direct me to the sales floor?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Princess Leia: I love you!
Han Solo: I know.
Me, Keven: wow, that was really disrespectful. As a male ally, I feel that women should be treated with respect and we should listen to and aknowlege their feelings and opinions. Also, as an aside, I know the force and can jump even higher than Luke can.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The Joker: Hrnnnnn do you want to see a magic trick?
Me: no.
The Joker: I'm going to make this p-
Me: I said no, dork.
The Joker: (licking his lips like a dumbass)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

ANTON CHIGURH slowly raises the cattle gun to KEVEN's head. Keven is afraid, placid. The gun moves upwards and rests, gently, in the center of his forehead.

CUT TO:

Reverse shot. Now Antons face fills the frame. A matching cattle gun rests against his forehead, as well. The normally unflappable Anton's eye twitches.

CUT TO:

Back to Keven. The cattle gun against his forehead trembles slightly. He SMIRKS.

Keven: Alright pal. Let's dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I don't want to do any more posts go ahead and goldmine.