Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
this game is crazy- anybody playing it?

Kinda like Cubivore meets Katamari meets Electroplankton meets 2001: A Space Odyssey

e: that's me ^ a cluster of HIV molecules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

it's hippie nonsense

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

an actual dog posted:

it's hippie nonsense

you know a lot about nonsense huh

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I've only heard about it in passing, but is there any actual direction to the game or is it just a sandbox full of random poo poo to look at?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

looks like sum Hipster bullcrap.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

looks like sum Hipster bullcrap.

This.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Chill Penguin posted:

e: that's me ^ a cluster of HIV molecules

there is no difference between a person and HIV, the virus that causes AIDS <--- an actual real conclusion of the video game EVERYTHING, based on the philosophy of Alan Watts

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

that screenshot is really confusing, OP

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Chill Penguin posted:

Kinda like Cubivore meets Katamari meets Electroplankton meets 2001: A Space Odyssey

cubivore meets katamari meets electroplankton meets 2001: a space odyssey? My wallet!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Everything is: Cubivore; Katamari; genre-blended, Electroplankton; meta-growth, choice + 2001: A Space Odyssey!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

an actual dog posted:

there is no difference between a person and HIV, the virus that causes AIDS <--- an actual real conclusion of the video game EVERYTHING, based on the philosophy of Alan Watts

get alan watts' estate a forum account

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

*six million jews die in the holocaust* "That's jazz!" - Alan Watts

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

Everything is: Cubivore; Katamari; genre-blended, Electroplankton; meta-growth, choice + 2001: A Space Odyssey!

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i will give this game points b/c the title makes me think of this https://youtu.be/74BzSTQCl_c

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i will give this game points b/c the title makes me think of this https://youtu.be/74BzSTQCl_c

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-l6348WNYKk

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

• Locked thread