Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

We know they eat, but do they also poop? like, does a zombie that still has it's digestive system eat brains, process the brains and then poop out the waste elements of this processing? If zombies do poop, how much of their GI tract do they need for what comes out to be considered poop. If they don't poop, then what the hell? Answers will be graded. Please show your work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Zombies shovel gore into their maws quickly to power their metabolism, normal living beings convert food into energy and the residual matter is excreted as poop but with a zombie it's all converted through the dark magics that empower them and animates them, along with the necromancer directing the silvery astral tendril from the negative material plane that makes them eat entrails and especially brains.

There was however one case where a guy was on the toilet with a chronic case of constipation and was consequently attacked and subsequently turned by a zombie and attacked the neighborhood with a menacing, dangling zombie doo-doo that terrorized and fascinated onlookers and caused many a shotgun-toting townsfolk to exclaim, before firing a shot- "is that a doo-doo sticking out of his butt?" but before they could utter the second "doo" in "doo-doo" the turd murderer would eviscerate them and move on to the next victim but that wasn't actually having a proper poo poo.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FactsAreUseless

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

We know they eat, but do they also poop? like, does a zombie that still has it's digestive system eat brains, process the brains and then poop out the waste elements of this processing? If zombies do poop, how much of their GI tract do they need for what comes out to be considered poop. If they don't poop, then what the hell? Answers will be graded. Please show your work.
They give off a decomposition gas that can be used to power small walking robots. Both people and fish can be used.

Space Taxi
Zombies don't have a working digestive system so whatever they eat just comes out the other end.

It's great if you are eaten whole. You just end up going for a slimy water slide ride and come out unscathed.

This is a pro zombie survival tip. If attacked by a zombie, dive into their mouth and enjoy the ride.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Zombies are fictional.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

mister magpie posted:

Zombies are fictional.

lots of fictional creatures poop, though. dinosaurs, for instance

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
If they are made up you can invent any traits you want. For instance, in my mind, zombies can run up to 120 mph, have teleportation abilities, speak seven languages, and are good at sex.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

mister magpie posted:

If they are made up you can invent any traits you want. For instance, in my mind, zombies can run up to 120 mph, have teleportation abilities, speak seven languages, and are good at sex.

...hosed up

Piso Mojado

thats why you always ALWAYS aim for their butts

Senior Management

Little know fact zombies actually invented pooping but got bored of it after us humans started copying them.

:jerry:

El Puerco
Zombies want our brains but plants have the guns. Zombies don't need to eat so they don't care about what they eat or if they are actually eating. Remember Bernie couldn't eat being that he was dead, he was boring. You got to get down to the zombies way of thinking which is not to think, just to be driven to the nearest thinking human and comsume. Brains or poo poo they don't care because their reward system is hosed up. Try dealing with some.

Macnult

Piso Mojado posted:

thats why you always ALWAYS aim for their butts

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

mister magpie posted:

Zombies are real, though. Look around you about 15 minutes before your shift ends, the glazed looks and the way your co-workers shuffle about. ZOMBIES, man!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i think the real question is: do they wipe?

Manifisto

followup: do lady zombies go to the restroom in groups during/after a brain feast to apply makeup and talk trash about the boy zombies? or am I just reducing these brain-eating monsters to a cartoonish stereotype?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lady zombies walk like this *walks ladylike but stiff* and man zombies walk like this *lurches forward stiffly* YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT! YOU KNOW IT! *audiences roars in approval*

Manifisto

*seinfeld bass slap*

and what's the deal with airline pilots' brains anyway?

*laughter, hoots and hollers, some faint cries of "brains"*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*jerry and george sit on jerry's couch moaning to each other about the quality of the brains they are eating*

jerry: ........

george: ........

*there is a small thud at jerry's door and as it creaks open kramer can be seen slowly shuffling his way into the apartment, the crowd cheers wildly*

kramer: .......

*crowd's cheering intensifies as jerry and george turn to greet kramer*

Manifisto

"it's a show about nothing," croaks george. "a bunch of unzombified survivors gather in a shopping mall, get surrounded by the shambling undead, try to carry on normal lives but are eventually overrun and eaten in a metaphor for the pernicious nature of modern consumer culture? that's a show."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

"it's a show about nothing," croaks george. "a bunch of unzombified survivors gather in a shopping mall, get surrounded by the shambling undead, try to carry on normal lives but are eventually overrun and eaten in a metaphor for the pernicious nature of modern consumer culture? that's a show."

Space Taxi
Zombies eat brains, so they poop brains.

This poop must be the most intelligent matter in the universe since 100% of it's body mass is grey matter.

There are serious ethical implications to pooping out highly intelligent beings that we need to examine before we reach the point of unleashing a zombie virus on the world.

I personally am against passing intelligent beings through the bowels and I would like you to sign my petition.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Space Taxi posted:

Zombies eat brains, so they poop brains.

This poop must be the most intelligent matter in the universe since 100% of it's body mass is grey matter.

There are serious ethical implications to pooping out highly intelligent beings that we need to examine before we reach the point of unleashing a zombie virus on the world.

I personally am against passing intelligent beings through the bowels and I would like you to sign my petition.

One weird trick college kids use to ace exams that hunters hate

eat zombie poo

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Hot off the AP wire: Federal govt not sure how to deal with smartpoo bar proliferation in college towns, schedules zombie scat in new category "infinity + 1"

Space Taxi
Crockett kicks down the door to the warehouse. Tubbs walks over to the stack of kilo bags and cuts one open. He dips his little finger into the contents and touches it to his tongue.

"We were right, Crockett," he says. "Zombie poo."

Fredflonston

As a zombie I would eat poo poo for brains, much like real life.

google THIS

iHuman eats zombie poop to gain their memories and solve crimes. Or at least, she says that's why she does it, and who am I to contradict her?

cda

by Hand Knit
Zombies don't eat people. That's an urban legend. They just bite them a lot. Like Cookie Monster does with cookies. None of it makes it down the mouth.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
Zombies chew, but they do not swallow. They spit, like wine tasters.

----------------

Twenty Four

People think that zombies can't move fast or talk because they just stumble around groaning all the time.

Truth is they are just really constipated.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nah man they just absorb everything but bone, like snakes. watch out for snake pooping zombies.

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
well lets start with do zombies pee

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Rushi posted:

well lets start with do zombies pee

no, but vampires do

TOOT BOOT

anyone tried making a nice dinner for zombies? maybe they wouldn't be so aggressive if they werent so hungry

Space Taxi
Zombies are actually vegans. They swallow meat but don't digest it so it's okay.
(The sneaky ones digest some of the juice but they don't admit it)

Manifisto

vegan brains: just steamed cauliflower

vegan zombies: listless, depressed

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lots of fictional creatures poop, though. dinosaurs, for instance

im the ringing poopphone in jurassic park whatever

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

*jerry and george sit on jerry's couch moaning to each other about the quality of the brains they are eating*

jerry: ........

george: ........

*there is a small thud at jerry's door and as it creaks open kramer can be seen slowly shuffling his way into the apartment, the crowd cheers wildly*

kramer: .......

*crowd's cheering intensifies as jerry and george turn to greet kramer*

lol

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
watchin the walkin dead aint seen no poops just spoops!

fuck. marry. t-rex

"Do zombies poop?"

[I take off my glasses and wipe them with a small rag]

"Only when they eat your poo poo-for-brains"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

"Do zombies poop?"

[I take off my glasses and wipe them with a small rag]

"Only when they eat your poo poo-for-brains"

After that, do they puke? Like if zombies eat a really dumb brain do they get nauseous? Can zombies puke?

• Locked thread