Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Zombies shovel gore into their maws quickly to power their metabolism, normal living beings convert food into energy and the residual matter is excreted as poop but with a zombie it's all converted through the dark magics that empower them and animates them, along with the necromancer directing the silvery astral tendril from the negative material plane that makes them eat entrails and especially brains.

There was however one case where a guy was on the toilet with a chronic case of constipation and was consequently attacked and subsequently turned by a zombie and attacked the neighborhood with a menacing, dangling zombie doo-doo that terrorized and fascinated onlookers and caused many a shotgun-toting townsfolk to exclaim, before firing a shot- "is that a doo-doo sticking out of his butt?" but before they could utter the second "doo" in "doo-doo" the turd murderer would eviscerate them and move on to the next victim but that wasn't actually having a proper poo poo.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

mister magpie posted:

If they are made up you can invent any traits you want. For instance, in my mind, zombies can run up to 120 mph, have teleportation abilities, speak seven languages, and are good at sex.

Zombies are real, though. Look around you about 15 minutes before your shift ends, the glazed looks and the way your co-workers shuffle about. ZOMBIES, man!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread