Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

We know they eat, but do they also poop? like, does a zombie that still has it's digestive system eat brains, process the brains and then poop out the waste elements of this processing? If zombies do poop, how much of their GI tract do they need for what comes out to be considered poop. If they don't poop, then what the hell? Answers will be graded. Please show your work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

mister magpie posted:

Zombies are fictional.

lots of fictional creatures poop, though. dinosaurs, for instance

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

mister magpie posted:

If they are made up you can invent any traits you want. For instance, in my mind, zombies can run up to 120 mph, have teleportation abilities, speak seven languages, and are good at sex.

...hosed up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

A damned soul is briefly released from the eternal fire for a short bathroom break. He groans as he limps along the line of Porta Potties. They're all occupied. At first he despairs, but then, slowly, he turns his eyes upward.

WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL...

lol

• Locked thread