Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Taxi
Zombies don't have a working digestive system so whatever they eat just comes out the other end.

It's great if you are eaten whole. You just end up going for a slimy water slide ride and come out unscathed.

This is a pro zombie survival tip. If attacked by a zombie, dive into their mouth and enjoy the ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Zombies eat brains, so they poop brains.

This poop must be the most intelligent matter in the universe since 100% of it's body mass is grey matter.

There are serious ethical implications to pooping out highly intelligent beings that we need to examine before we reach the point of unleashing a zombie virus on the world.

I personally am against passing intelligent beings through the bowels and I would like you to sign my petition.

Space Taxi
Crockett kicks down the door to the warehouse. Tubbs walks over to the stack of kilo bags and cuts one open. He dips his little finger into the contents and touches it to his tongue.

"We were right, Crockett," he says. "Zombie poo."

Space Taxi
Zombies are actually vegans. They swallow meat but don't digest it so it's okay.
(The sneaky ones digest some of the juice but they don't admit it)

Space Taxi
The bigger philosophical question is do zombies shart. And if they do, are they embarrassed by it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
They probably get gassy.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 29, 2017

• Locked thread