Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

drat that kid who stole the sign is still in jail getting tortured and doing hard labor holy gently caress.

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2017/03/state-department-calls-for-north-korea-to-release-otto-warmbier

edit: I mean obviously he's leverage for a future date for them but loving hell wow.

He's gonna get released as a sleeper agent and spread juche throughout America.

:synpa: but instead the smiley is blowing away a traitorous party member with anti aircraft guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

OP did you know stalin did nothing wrong

Flashback to 2006 DnD with McCaine. He was so stoked about Chavez and Venezuela.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Chavez got some good owns in on Bush.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i mostly use twitter to shitpost at my 20 followers when i cant post here, i've not yet seen this mindset.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Doesn't seem that they're actually down with the DPRK, just against invading it or taking any pre-emptive military actions against it?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
this sentence is pissing me off so much

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Cubone posted:

this sentence is pissing me off so much

:smuggo:

edit:

theinternet.txt:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

:smuggo:

edit:

theinternet.txt:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

eat my balls, just eat 'me on up

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Korean kids are too busy studying to smoke weed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXswlCa7dug

Their education system is insane.

Weed illegal in Worst Korea, Best Korea students blaze it all day and study with ease thanks to the Juche idea of glorious dear leader [double rainbow appears]

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

is it irony (my western education is very poor!) if the weed eases their pain and suffering but makes them even hungrier?

cnut
May 3, 2016

JiveHonky posted:

that kid who stole the sign failed to see the writing on the wall. :smug:

Boo.

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

skeletonotherkin posted:

Doesn't seem that they're actually down with the DPRK, just against invading it or taking any pre-emptive military actions against it?

they're just reflexively anti-American. they'll cheerlead for any old murderous dictator just so long as they oppose the USA.

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

they're just reflexively anti-American. they'll cheerlead for any old murderous dictator just so long as they oppose the USA.

then why aren't they trump supporters?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
they invented unicorns in a dusty ol cave :^) theyre cool in my book™

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

That image will never not be funny.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Good to know lf refugees found a new home

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah nk is pretty bad, but a non-existent education system is still better than one which is a bizarre concerted effort to destroy an entire generation.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
here's some North Koreans eating American BBQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0TYCEXmi90

naem
May 29, 2011

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

is it irony (my western education is very poor!) if the weed eases their pain and suffering but makes them even hungrier?

the irony is ironically delicious

Cubone
May 26, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

I remember thinking during the bush administration that "the blame america first crowd" was just a lazy way to dismiss arguments calling for perspective before patriotism, but, no, I was wrong, there's actually a blame America first crowd. there's pretty much any kind of crowd you can think of, as it so happens

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Cubone posted:

I remember thinking during the bush administration that "the blame america first crowd" was just a lazy way to dismiss arguments calling for perspective before patriotism, but, no, I was wrong, there's actually a blame America first crowd. there's pretty much any kind of crowd you can think of, as it so happens

no need to invent arbitrary ways to categorize crazy people. they just crazy lol!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

*twilight zone music starts playing*

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

i don't see the problem here *sexy growl*

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
Whichever one eats the rotten cabbage is the bad one.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

drat that kid who stole the sign is still in jail getting tortured and doing hard labor holy gently caress.

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2017/03/state-department-calls-for-north-korea-to-release-otto-warmbier

edit: I mean obviously he's leverage for a future date for them but loving hell wow.

warmbier translates to warm beer. lol what a loser

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

mike12345 posted:

warmbier translates to warm beer. lol what a loser

It also translates to "gay beer", so there's that.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

The Interview isthe only Seth Rogan movie ive ever found funny and I hate how loving funny I think it is but it owns, a really good movie

Dude yeah. I heard so much about what a poo poo movie it is. But then I watched it and it's actually hilarious?!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm just stunned that boy paid his way to North Korea and then stole a sign from a pound-me-in-the-rear end totalitarian regime instead of ponying up a few extra bucks for some souvenirs. I mean they've probably got souvenir shops and I can't imagine they're that expensive what the gently caress

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I remember when this happened and Facebook was full of people just absolutely making GBS threads on this kid, all but gleefully crowing that he deserved it and so on.

Wonder how many of those same people are in this Twitter club...

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Literal Juche Furry

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I hope they all get the chance to live their dream and actually live in North Korea someday.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I found that gif from the website of the Rural People's Party, a group of ex-white supremacists who moved into a backwoods South Carolina trailer to create a pro-DPRK commune. The pic of the girl a few posts up -- she was mixed up with them.

http://ruralpeople.atspace.org/

And one of the guys visited North Korea as a representative, but the DPRK pretty quickly severed ties because he was, as you can clearly see, a goddamned crazy person.

They also tried to merge Juche ideology with Jim Jones Thought (of the People's Temple). Also guns and death threats directed at some other fellow travelers got involved before the group fractured.

Read all about it here, but warning the article is long and needed an editor: http://www.nate-thayer.com/white-power-and-apocalyptic-cults-pro-dprk-homegrown-u-s-terrorist-groups-are-pyongyang-chosen-favorites/

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Mar 25, 2017

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Nooner posted:

The Interview isthe only Seth Rogan movie ive ever found funny and I hate how loving funny I think it is but it owns, a really good movie
was it d&d or cinema discusso where a guy melted down over this film showing kju's fat rear end being blown up? :cawg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
a whole part of my twatter thinks you need to go outside

• Locked thread