Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Piss de Bundy posted:

I mean tankies are like such a minority opinion that they aren't taken seriously but saber rattling against North Korea is supremely dumb

My gramps didn't fly 100 missions behind enemy lines in North Korea just so we could let these northies deprive their people of delicious mississippi brisket

Also I want to date a north korean girl, let's make that happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greenplastic
Oct 24, 2005

Miao, miao!

Goodpancakes posted:

Stop trying to have a private healthcare system. You can't choose to not have health care when the other option is disease, disfigurement, or death. The consumer has no leverage to pay less in that system. You can't choose to not be treated if the price is too high. This is not a problem to be solved by the free market.

I read about some stories about americans who chose to "tough out" serious heart attacks, because going to the hospital would bankrupt their family. That's what's sorely lacking in the Scandinavian system: choice in healthcare!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

My gramps didn't fly 100 missions behind enemy lines in North Korea just so we could let these northies deprive their people of delicious mississippi brisket

you want to date a North Korean girl why ? You know South Koreans are the same ? Physically ? Like ..they are the same . Or do you just want the bragging rights ?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Piss de Bundy posted:

you want to date a North Korean girl why ? You know South Koreans are the same ? Physically ? Like ..they are the same . Or do you just want the bragging rights ?

If you watched the vids you'd see North Korean girls are down to earth and like to laugh, but most importantly would not chastise me for living in a mud hut on the banks of the sacramento river

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

If you watched the vids you'd see North Korean girls are down to earth and like to laugh, but most importantly would not chastise me for living in a mud hut on the banks of the sacramento river

plenty of stinky laughy girls in California

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what if north korea is best korea?

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Mar 26, 2017

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The Interview was a good movie.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what about middle Korea the dmz just full of landmines and ducks

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Stay strong juice man

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Please shut the gently caress up about the US healthcare system and deliver good honest North Korean lols please.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What if north korea is actually really good? Just a thought

stay strong juice man

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*extremely dumb american voice* well I HEARD IN NORTH KOREA

they EAT BABIES

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

*extremely dumb american voice* well I HEARD IN NORTH KOREA

they EAT BABIES

Babies are delicious and North Koreans are starving

checks out

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Babies are delicious and North Koreans are starving

checks out

famine been over mang

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Psycho Society posted:

all of this unironically. First taste of cum and she's like "WOOOOOW THIS IS AMAAAAZING!"

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

is it a whole part of twitter op or just part of a part

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
america should go to war with north sentinel island

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

china bot posted:

america should go to war with north sentinel island

We have always been at war wi

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

North Korean girls are always so thin and pretty. I know they are only skinny because of the starvation, but whatever works, you know?

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Are we really going to let this Bad Hair line go unchallenged?

IMO not only is his hair not bad, it is Best Hair.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
#NKALLDAY

South Korea Has No Soul

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

nk is sad because every single party that caused it to exist and continues to prop it up or apply pressure to it has an exactly equal share of the blame. there are exactly zero good guys in the whole affair

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

chernobyl kinsman posted:

there's a whole bunch of leftists who are, apparently unironically, down with the DPRK

man you should have seen twitter when castro died

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

spit on my clit posted:

wherein we found out trudeau is a tankie

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

spit on my clit posted:

castro bad but at least there are aspects of cuba and cuban life that aren't so abjectly horrifying as to border the surreal

this is not the case for north korea, the literal worst place in the world

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
pretty sure the U.S. would beat north korea in a battle but i wouldn't want to go one-on-one with a north korean they look wiry and tough, and capable of kicking my butt

Piss de Bundy posted:

Stay strong juice man

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Mar 28, 2017

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Race riots...

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Watching a bunch of Workers Party apparatchiks getting hammered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZYdv9KM5c&t=1s

It's pretty good thanks Comrade Kim Jong-un.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I guess artillery strikes aren't technically bombings

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
You've gotta remember that communists are exactly identical to Nazis.

Just as hosed up, just as far out there.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

North Korea has no Seoul.

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh
There's an honest to god pro-DPRK thread in D&D.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
link?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
There should be pro-North Korea threads in every subforum.

Kim il-Sung's Shameful Secret

The DPRK IV

The Juche Barn

Rapidly Going Hungry

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Wikkheiser posted:

There should be pro-North Korea threads in every subforum.

Kim il-Sung's Shameful Secret

The DPRK IV

The Juche Barn

Rapidly Going Hungry

The Firing Range

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Blistex posted:

That training is going to come in mighty handy when one of the following happens...

Gets shot in total darkness by 19 year old PFC Jimmy Seabrook from Kansas without ever having fired a single round.
Gets obliterated in his bunker by a B-52-dropped JDAM courtesy of 26 year old Cpt Amy Novak from Spokane.
Starves to death guarding the border south of Kosong, never having seen action since nobody cares about Kosong and the invasion drove straight to Pyongyang.
Has a Hellfire land 3 feet behind him and tear him to shreds the exact instant Drone pilot 2nd LT. Davis lets a massive fart rip in an air conditioned trailer in Nebraska.
Steps on a Land Mine in the DMZ, loses a leg outright, and bleeds out in 3 minutes. The mine (ironically enough) was planted there 47 years earlier by his great uncle Kim Young-chul during his mandatory military service. Kim Young-chul is now a retired salaryman and visiting Guam so his granddaughter can have a US anchor baby.

This is a good post.

Link for those who asked: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3814033. I mis-remembered it was in C-Spam not D&D proper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Certain populations have certain medical needs. The Deep South, for instance, has a lot of heart disease, obesity and the like.

Places like New Mexico and Arizona have sunstroke, dehydration, water shortages.

Wyoming and Montana have huuuuge distances between hospitals and medical centers, and low populations spread out across these vast spaces.

Those all require different resources with different costs: medicine and surgery for the South, clean water access for the arid desert, and gas for the transportation of patients in the larger, less populated states. Obtaining these resources reliably and at a responsible level of cost is a major challenge, and one I think that local governments could address easier, since they could attempt to stimulate their own economies by obtaining as much of these resources from agencies close at hand.

Now, a very well-crafted system could address this, but it'd take a long long time to possibly add in as much flexible language as to provide for all the states' individual needs while not being so worded that the system is prone to abuse or mismanagement; again, developed on the state level I think many programs would be assembled much more quickly and be much more effective sooner to those states' individual needs.

Your songbun is obviously hostile and you will be sent to a labor camp.

Also, shut the gently caress up about US healthcare and Montana. You know nothing about either and nobody cares.

• Locked thread