Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
tankies dont ACTUALLY want to go to these places, they are just roleplaying tankies. like i look at tankie poo poo a lot and sometimes i find myself agreeing with them when they talk about exploitation or that North korea isnt a threat to us(because they aren't, we are the god drat united states)

then they start saying stuff like stalin did nothing wrong

or that US propaganda says North Korea sucks but uhh do we actually KNOW anything about north korea>>>

honestly most tankies i know of are poor and probably just think because things are so hosed for them that well its time for FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol that half the thread was talking about loving Medicare what the gently caress does that have to do with North Korea

And a lot of those Tankie memes are right tho North Korea isn't a threat to us at all ?? And we are literally the only nation ever to use nukes on another country

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

A) posting battle stations

B) I didn't like their tone

I mean tankies are like such a minority opinion that they aren't taken seriously but saber rattling against North Korea is supremely dumb

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

My gramps didn't fly 100 missions behind enemy lines in North Korea just so we could let these northies deprive their people of delicious mississippi brisket

Also I want to date a north korean girl, let's make that happen.

you want to date a North Korean girl why ? You know South Koreans are the same ? Physically ? Like ..they are the same . Or do you just want the bragging rights ?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

If you watched the vids you'd see North Korean girls are down to earth and like to laugh, but most importantly would not chastise me for living in a mud hut on the banks of the sacramento river

plenty of stinky laughy girls in California

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what about middle Korea the dmz just full of landmines and ducks

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Stay strong juice man

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*extremely dumb american voice* well I HEARD IN NORTH KOREA

they EAT BABIES

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Babies are delicious and North Koreans are starving

checks out

famine been over mang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Zombiepop posted:

North Korea bad, USA bad. Most countries seem bad imo, faroe islands and iceland seems p nice tho.

Also having a fuc in nk would be the most awesome/terrifying fuc ever.

Like are you allowed to bone a nice NK girl if you had the chance? in NK ofc.

I believe the guy who decided to stay in North Korea instead of go back to the USA had a Korean wife after his first Romanian wife died or something ...

the odds are very low of a non North Korean banging a North Korean lady it seems ? It's possible but not probable

• Locked thread