Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Wikkheiser posted:

I'm just stunned that boy paid his way to North Korea and then stole a sign from a pound-me-in-the-rear end totalitarian regime instead of ponying up a few extra bucks for some souvenirs. I mean they've probably got souvenir shops and I can't imagine they're that expensive what the gently caress

I think it's highly likely he got set up but I'm still laughing that he even went over there in the first place, handing himself over to them like he actually thought there wasn't a real good chance this would happen lol loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I guess artillery strikes aren't technically bombings

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

As cool as it'd be to get your gently caress on with a cute NK minder I think I read that pretty much they'd end up executed and the most likely you'd end up wailing in a courtroom like our boy Otto

The only real question would be how many generations of her family get AA'd alongside her thanks to yo dick

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

your friend a dog posted:

have you looked into dnd lately lowtax

where do you think all the :10bux: that are keeping forums alive are coming from

apart from Dare i mean

• Locked thread