Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
this sentence is pissing me off so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

eat my balls, just eat 'me on up

Cubone
May 26, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

they're just reflexively anti-American. they'll cheerlead for any old murderous dictator just so long as they oppose the USA.
I remember thinking during the bush administration that "the blame america first crowd" was just a lazy way to dismiss arguments calling for perspective before patriotism, but, no, I was wrong, there's actually a blame America first crowd. there's pretty much any kind of crowd you can think of, as it so happens

Cubone
May 26, 2011

what did you hope was helpful about that?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

turn on your monitor

how about you turn off that attitude mister

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Rutibex posted:

anyone that thinks north korea is good should go live there

I think the playboy mansion is good, could I go live there? :D just joshin

Cubone
May 26, 2011

OctaviusBeaver posted:

Isn't that what France is? The place where everyone under 30 is unemployed.

social democrats generally point to the Nordic model

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Psycho Society posted:

Is it just me though or are north korean girls like really fuckin' cute
there's either a eugenics joke or a western decadence joke in here somewhere but I'm pretty tired

• Locked thread